In all the fantastic news -Reece Wabara tweet

I think you are all taking the wrong thing from this thread. I think that Gaz's mrs following a City twitter feed is the far more disturbing news.

Then again people are into all types of strange stuff. I used to know a bloke who would line up the four animals from the Town Musicians of Bremen on top of each other, and proceed to...

...hold on, Leeslover posts on here. I'll stop now.

Hey, you're the one who instantly posted something so depraved I felt the need to google it when I got home to find out what the hell it was.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish Dickov would put this much effort into bringing in players where we do need strengthening aka most other positions on the pitch.

I'd rather get Wabara back than an unproven midfielder or striker. He's a great player and did well for us the first half of the season.

I'd rather get Wabara back than an unproven midfielder or striker. He's a great player and did well for us the first half of the season.

? Great ?

I'd say he did pretty well for us in his loan. But - he's not that much of a step up on Connor Brown really. If he doesn't come back, I'll loose minimal sleep. If he does come back, fair enough - cool beans.

? Great ?

I'd say he did pretty well for us in his loan. But - he's not that much of a step up on Connor Brown really. If he doesn't come back, I'll loose minimal sleep. If he does come back, fair enough - cool beans.

I use the term losely.

Was better than most the loan players ive seen come and go.

How long is the Wabara deal likely to be for? End of the season?

I actually think its a bit of a coup as he could play at Championship level and with the team being short at the moment and possibly Baxter to leave we may see in coming weeks

Bouzy

Wabara

Byrne

M'Voto

Brown

Croft

M'Changama

Wes

Grounds

Simpson

Smith

God we are down to the bare bones looking at that with little in reserve and thats on the basis Wabara signs

We need 2 more on top of Wabara I would say in a midfielder if Baxter goes and another striker but we all knew that as only really Smith if Simpson plays off him and Robbie has spent chunks on the treatment table so definetly needed more numbers

Out of intrest what has happened with Sutherland as of late?

How long is the Wabara deal likely to be for? End of the season?

I actually think its a bit of a coup as he could play at Championship level and with the team being short at the moment and possibly Baxter to leave we may see in coming weeks

Bouzy

Wabara

Byrne

M'Voto

Brown

Croft

M'Changama

Wes

Grounds

Simpson

Smith

God we are down to the bare bones looking at that with little in reserve and thats on the basis Wabara signs

We need 2 more on top of Wabara I would say in a midfielder if Baxter goes and another striker but we all knew that as only really Smith if Simpson plays off him and Robbie has spent chunks on the treatment table so definetly needed more numbers

Out of intrest what has happened with Sutherland as of late?

I think Wabara can only sign for us until the end of the season now.

Like others have said he'd be welcome back but Brown is a more than adequate replacement, do think we need another true defender in though, I don't like our squad depth at the back.

After seeing Dickovs interview today I'd say that it's a done deal. Wabara will be playing for us on Saturday.

mm, He thought Baxter was nailed on!

Reece wabara has retweeted the Graeme Bailey (Sky Sports Journo) tweet that is basically the kings post Sky Sports Story above

Edited by singe