Ticket office - f**king joke

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please confirm if this has Definatley happened and is genuine?

That is, not only getting and under 16 ST their allocation but being able to buy matching adult tickets to?

Genuinely asking as I had prepared myself for three trips to get tickets, once for three under 16 ST, then again on Sunday for three adults with the Brentford voucher, lastly on open sale to get one if I can for my dad.

However, if the tickets are numbered/seats allocated, we won't even be able to sit together?

Have I got this right?, or do I take a chance and get them all on open sale ST, voucher and one needed?

Grr, heads spinning aagghh

Thanks in advance

Edited by tangerinedreams

Can someone please confirm if this has Definatley happened and is genuine?

That is, not only getting and under 16 ST their allocation but being able to buy matching adult tickets to?

Genuinely asking as I had prepared myself for three trips to get tickets, once for three under 16 ST, then again on Sunday for three adults with the Brentford voucher, lastly on open sale to get one if I can for my dad.

However, if the tickets are numbered/seats allocated, we won't even be able to sit together?

Have I got this right?, or do I take a chance and get them all on open sale ST, voucher and one needed?

Grr, heads spinning aagghh

Thanks in advance

IYour situation doesn't sound too dissimilar to mine. 2 adult season ticket holders who need 2 kids (non season ticket holders) with seats together. They sit with us in the hundreds of empty seats in the main stand paddock week in week out and we are being told we may not get them in the main stand. Either that or the kids have to sit seperate to us............ they are kids. I am not trying to avoid queuing up and don't want special treatment.

A call to the club and several emails to Jenny without a solution.

Club couldn't care less as long as they sell all tickets. They would be happy with 10,600 scousers.

Thanks lancy, I Initially thought this was a good idea and in principle, sound.

However now that I have to actually make this happen, the logistics are going to be a nightmare and I'm local too.

What about those that live outside the borough, ye gods?

Suppose it's a case of chancing my arm on Sunday with ST, vouchers and trying to get an additional adult so we can be put together, or if turned away, then I'm back when they are on general sale (getting time off to do it or relative/friend) and hope we can 6 seats together then

By the way I'm not moaning, just trying to work out the logistics of it all with input from here as its usually pretty good

Thanks again

Underdog

If this is true, I have 2 spare child ST voucher B's? guess the 9 year old lads I bring cant quite afford £20 tickets out of their £3 a week pocket money! And £60 has priced me out of taking them! Anyone know if I can definately get an adult ticket with a child ST?

IYour situation doesn't sound too dissimilar to mine. 2 adult season ticket holders who need 2 kids (non season ticket holders) with seats together. They sit with us in the hundreds of empty seats in the main stand paddock week in week out and we are being told we may not get them in the main stand. Either that or the kids have to sit seperate to us............ they are kids. I am not trying to avoid queuing up and don't want special treatment.

Club couldn't care less as long as they sell all tickets. They would be happy with 10,600 scousers.

It's not an ideal solution but could you buy the two separate pairs if tickets then just have one of the adults swap seats with one of the children, hence having one adult sit with each of the kids?

If the kids go every week with you, when you go for the adult tickets, buy 2 kids season tickets for a tenner each and then get their tickets with them.

Take that back! Best thing I ever did going in the main stand. How any one could prefer to watch a game from behind the goals is beyond me!

Same here. It's beyond me as well. Great view of us attacking in one half. Utterly :censored:e view in the other. Mind you, doesn't help that I can't see for :censored: these days.

Thanks lads for the heads up, had a PM off Lags (thanks Craig) who told me to call mastap and managed to gain 1 kids ST voucher (thanks Paul). Me and my bro will try and buy 1 kids ST now for my daughter (does anyone know if the club is still selling them?). You are right Stevie, they can't be used in Main Stand and I agree Metty its crazy but it save the day for Liverpool tickets.

I had actually calmed down a bit today and realised my crazy outbursts didn't stop me wanting us to go the game together.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Mike

I have to say, in all honesty, the ticket office staff are working flat out and doing their absolute best to help everyone.

They've been great with me.

Thanks to J.

I agree actually, I have slated everyone this week and looking back its just a case of moaning because it isn't the same old empty Boundary Park (for 1 match).

It's human nature, we become set in our ways and become comfortable with what we are and what we will become again after the Liverpool match.

Thinking about it logically, I would much rather have this situation every week worrying about where to sit amongst another 9,999 fans.

I have to say, in all honesty, the ticket office staff are working flat out and doing their absolute best to help everyone.

They've been great with me.

Thanks to J.

Same from me

Went down yesterday to the ticket office

Served within 5 mins, with a smile and got the tickets from ST's , plus one when I asked