club dumps on loyal staff

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaddy may well find himself with some spare time on his hands.....because if that were me I'd be looking for a head on the block and yer down the road lad! Gross misconduct in normal employment terms...? If he can't produce a genuine text

Going off this thread, danoafc and Dave Hudson interpreted things pretty much the same way.

just to clarify these were not rumours these were based on the text message recieved,there was no break down in communication as i asked was it some sort of joke,to be told that even the shop manager would be expected to buy a ticket if wanting to watch the game,so plz dont always believe wot u read on the club website

just to clarify these were not rumours these were based on the text message recieved,there was no break down in communication as i asked was it some sort of joke,to be told that even the shop manager would be expected to buy a ticket if wanting to watch the game,so plz dont always believe wot u read on the club website

Take a photo of the text or a screen shot (on iPhone that's power and circle button at the same time) and post it on here please Chaddy - would be interesting to have evidence.

Can you copy the text word for word or take a screenshot for us please!

A photo speaks a thousand words.

Hello ********* here

As you will be aware we are playing Liverpool on 27th it has been made that everyone that requires a seat has to pay for this as you are a seller of strike it lucky you will be given a priority to buy a ticket so you can stay and watch the game - this means everyone that works in or around the ground that wants a seat has to pay including myself

We would appreciate your understanding at this time x

Text in full you decide!!!

Hello ********* here

As you will be aware we are playing Liverpool on 27th it has been made that everyone that requires a seat has to pay for this as you are a seller of strike it lucky you will be given a priority to buy a ticket so you can stay and watch the game - this means everyone that works in or around the ground that wants a seat has to pay including myself

I don't think you needed to post that Chaddy, but credit for doing so. I have also seen two other texts from people inside the club corroborating this version of events.

If people choose to believe another version of events that's up to them.

Hello ********* here

At least there was an x at the end.

Hello ********* here

In which case, the article on the official site is bull:censored:.

At least it's sorted now, I suppose.

Hello ********* here

ONE HUNDRED AND EEEEIGHTY!

Hello ********* here

If that's what you got sent Chaddy, then it's absolutely nailed on and you're deadly right. Now that's what I call clarity.

Hello ********* here

double post

Edited by Lags

we got a text today telling us.so when we play liverpool there can be no cpmplaints if ya cant park ya car buy a programme or strike it lucky,wouldnt surprise me if they make catering staff get one aswell lol

Chaddy, can I ask who sent this text, as it seems tocontradict the statement..

Did everyone get one?

Edited by singe

Chaddy, can I ask who sent this text, as it seems tocontradict the statement..

Did everyone get one?

The X at the end kind of narrows it down a little I reckon; however I think this has been sorted now and I'm going to close the thread. For everyone's sanity.

Cheers all.