Murray signed

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, initial reaction apart, he's played steadily since his return to the UK and having given it some thought - whilst this move won't rip up any trees he may well be the bit of Nouse we need on the field. And at least he won't be able to go out on the piss with Allan Smart during this spell! Could be another Shez signing back in '98 this. The one thing we have lacked is experience. Although that doesn't lessen the feeling of bewilderment!

if he is still half the player then he may be ok in an emergency

Hartlepool released him for a reason

Simon Corneys signing not PD's

Having said that welcome back Paul, great player for us in his pomp - he WAS better than any of the current lot

Edited by palmer1

I don't see the point. I loved him when he was here before but he's past his best and why do we need another central midfielder, given that we have Baxter, Wes, Furman (post-ACON), not to mention Winchester after his performance on Sunday, and Mellor?

Whilst everyone sees we need experience, 36 and just released by Hartlepool , not sure about this

I'm not saying they are wrong... But clubs can make poor judgements on people at times. Look how well Marc tierneys done for himself.

Whilst everyone sees we need experience, 36 and just released by Hartlepool , not sure about this

Agree but Shez was at Donny, Eyres was 36 and released by PNE, Carss was a 24 year old Journeyman, Simon Charlton's signing underwhelmed me etc...etc...., he's likely to be pretty :censored: these days BUT you never know!

Agree but Shez was at Donny, Eyres was 36 and released by PNE, Carss was a 24 year old Journeyman, Simon Charlton's signing underwhelmed me etc...etc...., he's likely to be pretty :censored: these days BUT you never know!

What a peach of a signing Eyresy was!