Don't kid yourselves

On the back of last weeks tremendous win, I decided to shuffle

my backside down to Walsall to break my exile of two years.

That is team that is going down.

No balls at all. After the first fifteen minutes they were absolutely awful.

Muppet chairman. Clueless manager. Don't give a :censored: players.

Broke my :censored:ing heart.

Keep what faith Corney? Tell the truth property dealing :censored:.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get these who say the players don't care, I was there too, the problems were organisational and tactical and not driven by a lack of effort. In fact at one stage they were all losing their tempers which smacked of passion but also panic

First 25 minuted was all us but after that we collapsed, Barnard played well but looked a little rusty, iwelumo went up for everything and should have had a penalty in the first half, wes was decent and rarely put a foot wrong but the rest were just average/poor

First 25 minuted was all us but after that we collapsed, Barnard played well but looked a little rusty, iwelumo went up for everything and should have had a penalty in the first half, wes was decent and rarely put a foot wrong but the rest were just average/poor

Iwelumo? He was awful! Never jumped for a header all game, let alone won one! Was like Bambi on ice with the ball at his feet. We missed Smith something rotten today....

1 game in 2 years eh?

then you will forgive me if I dont pay too much attention to your assessment of a whole seasons performance based 90 minute viewing in Walsall

Well I can throw into the ring twenty odd years of season ticket holding and almost 40 years of watching them.

But hey ho.

Iwelumo? He was awful! Never jumped for a header all game, let alone won one! Was like Bambi on ice with the ball at his feet. We missed Smith something rotten today....

he only ever got the ball at head heighht, I can't remember seeing a pass on the floor made to him plus he constantly had 2 me on him, I'm not saying he had a blinder but I think there were quite a few players out there today who did a lot worse.

Well I can throw into the ring twenty odd years of season ticket holding and almost 40 years of watching them.

But hey ho.

if your opinion was of a squad that you watched in the last 40 years or of one of the squads you saw with your season ticket then I would take your then qualified opinion into account.

But....

You obviously saw us beat Liverpool last week and decided to watch today based on that result but as you yourself stated, you had not been to a game in the last 2 years, which means you have not seen Baxter play on a regular basis or you cant tell how Wes did at Scunny or Furman in the first ten games of the season or how much Smith has improved or Cisak...............i could go on but you get the point

so your judgment off THIS team getting relegated THIS season is based on Liverpool and today at Walsall

So no disrepected intended But hey ho

Edited by palmer1

On the back of last weeks tremendous win, I decided to shuffle

my backside down to Walsall to break my exile of two years.

That is team that is going down.

No balls at all. After the first fifteen minutes they were absolutely awful.

Muppet chairman. Clueless manager. Don't give a :censored: players.

Broke my :censored:ing heart.

Derek, do us a favour pal and say what you actually mean. I can't be doing with all this cryptic bull:censored: :grin: .

Iwelumo was awful I thought and JYM very good at the back, Wes looked spent last 15mins, Barnard is a very good player

We got overrun middle of the park an idiot could see their 2nd coming a mile away

They were a decent side who have improved 10fold. We dominated 1st half hour and their manager made a change to formation and could see the problems someone else pd doesn't seem capable off

At 1-1 we should hooked off iwelumo and gone 5 accross midfield a formation usually loved by the manager but as he is so tactically naive he didn't and doesn't know what formation to use when.

It was a typical latics preformance under Dickov enough is enough sack him now it's pathetic

Derek, can I ask what do you expect from Corney?

The world and his wife knew exactly why Corney and his two mates bought this club... it wasn't because they discovered that the car park was a burial ground for their ancestors. I don't give two :censored:s if they sell the land, the ground or whatever as long as it safeguards the future of the club.

Corney's stayed and wasted his own personal wealth to keep it going. He's balanced the books as best as he can by wheeling, dealing and fortunate with cup runs whilst bringing in the best players affordable to secure League One football. His one and only downfall has been his dog:censored: ability to pick a decent manager. The last one :censored:ed his own career over with bad judgement nailed by a night at the dogs and the other walked when all was uncertain before Cormey got his feet under the table.

If you have something to say...and the evidence to prove it ...then pray tell why you're so anti-Corney?

If he's withholding billions, keeping back the money made from players sales or in league with Jimmy Saville then I apologise but all I can see at present is a decent bloke spending his own money to keep a club afloat despite the majority of the town's own people turning their back on the club.

Never met Derek but he has every right to voice an opinion on a team I know he has supported many years. I am aware of many older fans that have simply walked away and couldnt care less. At least Derek does.

The club needs to pull back and keep the likes of Derek not make him think I'm not missing much. This lot should be good enough and Div 2 is unthinkable. We cant moan about losing support with the results. 16 defeats in 29

FFS Yard Dog .......????? Whats that all about. Its a shame we lose fans that are badly needed.

I agree, all you fans giving Derek grief for staying away and then coming back to support his team and voicing his opinion like we all do. Should be ashamed of yourselves. By having ago at his opinion this is really going to encourage the fans that the club needs to come back to BP.

I agree, all you fans giving Derek grief for staying away and then coming back to support his team and voicing his opinion like we all do. Should be ashamed of yourselves. By having ago at his opinion this is really going to encourage the fans that the club needs to come back to BP.

That's ok, but no one should make unsubstantiated accusations.

Edited by BP1960

I'm always open to opinion but interested to know why he's personally against Corney and what more he expects Cormey to do than he's currently doing?!