Yeovil will surely be postponed

The snow is so bad that the match must be cancelled.

It is probably a very good thing for us considering we don't have a manager and need to regroup from the Dickov sacking. I really can't see us getting a result tomorrow with there being literally only a couple of coaches remaining and the awful streak of losses we've had.

This gives us some time to regroup, get a new manager in and learn about the players in time for MK Dons at the weekend.

The only worry is the vouchers for the Everton game. I'm assuming they will be reallocated at the MK Dons match.

The snow is so bad that the match must be cancelled.

It is probably a very good thing for us considering we don't have a manager and need to regroup from the Dickov sacking. I really can't see us getting a result tomorrow with there being literally only a couple of coaches remaining and the awful streak of losses we've had.

This gives us some time to regroup, get a new manager in and learn about the players in time for MK Dons at the weekend.

The only worry is the vouchers for the Everton game. I'm assuming they will be reallocated at the MK Dons match.

Snow isn't that bad in Chadderton.

Expecting rain for most of the day too.

Game on! (Hopefully)

It's going to rain from 12 onwards should be fine ( a bit of snow and everyone panics).

Probably more wishful thinking than panic.

Yeovil in great form, were managerless, and it's gonna be bloody freezing!

9.00am and heavy snow 1 mile form the ground.. M60 closed, trams reduced service, buses reduced service. Do you think Yeovil fans will travel.. I think not. Do Latics want this match? I think not.

In playing terms no. Cup ticket administration yes

Want people to clear snow from pitch - time they bought a machine. Most of it is likely to melt IF the forecast is right.

I'm also in the camp that says it would be better if the game is postponed.

Edited by Hands on

I'm also in the camp that says it would be better if the game is postponed.

I'm most definately not. I've had to book 5 hours off work tonight to finish early enough to get to BP. Will be gutted if it's off. Actually fancy us to put in a decent performance if it goes ahead, despite the odds being stacked against us.