Latics Submit new North Stand Planning Application

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit confused with this. Is this a different stand design to the one that was supposed to be coming over from France that corney said may be built over there and assembled here. Either way were heading in the right direction for once.

I think this is the one. It's the same scheme that went on show at BP last year (September?).

As I understand it may or may not be prefabricated, there's yet to be a decision made.

I think this is the one. It's the same scheme that went on show at BP last year (September?).

As I understand it may or may not be prefabricated, there's yet to be a decision made.

corney said only a couple of months back that the one being built in France could be ready for start of next season. This is another 18 months. What's changed?

What's another year when we have waited 5

negative negative negative.....ffs this will hppen yes we have been fed :censored: before sports park 2000. All some of you lot do is moan about the club.

any other club fans would be buzzing plans submitted for a new stand!

Maybe we have heard it all before and were a bit older and wiser to believe all the hype.

Summary:

3 Retail units - 1 Large (345m2) and 2 small (185m2 and 155m2)

Cafe (135m2)

Supporters Bar (135m2)

298 parking spaces + small informal parking areas (around 30 spaces?)

Floor 1:

Kitchen

Large Function Room with Bar

11 Boxes

Meeting Room

Floor 2:

Gym

2 Offices

2,484 Capacity Stand + 2 kiosk areas

Edited by JoshOWTB

So the application went in last October and has now been 'made public'. Possible they got it all ready and then decided to wait, some some reason or another, until now. Presumably the supporter's bar will be open all hours and we will be able to get a drink in the concourse before/during the game.

I just hope they remember to let me have front row on the half way line where I used to sit.

Looks like TTA are leaving their money in the club and that Latics do have a future at Boundary Park.

Edited by Hands on