Meanwhile In League One

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MEN on Twitter saying that Doncaster are back in for Furman - "talks ongoing". We might well be :censored:ed.

someone replied and put makes sense may aswel get a bit of money before he leaves for nothing.

lol what kind sum he thinking for a ten game loan??

probs just pay his wages in all honesty.

if this happens says so much about our ambitions of staying up

Can someone please tell me what will have changed by 9.45pm this evening from two hours ago? Were people under some sort of illusion that the sides around us were not going to pick up points between now and the end of the season?

Win the games we need to and we'll be fine, if we don't we won't. I'm sure that's what TP will be saying as well. We remain in control of our own destiny.

We need momentum a 3 or 4 game winning run is needed I'm not so sure 50 points will be enough this year it could need a big total needs to survive - the other teams know we have the games in hand so will look to get so may look to nick 2 or 3 more points than the usual 50-52.

Can someone please tell me what will have changed by 9.45pm this evening from two hours ago? Were people under some sort of illusion that the sides around us were not going to pick up points between now and the end of the season?

Win the games we need to and we'll be fine, if we don't we won't. I'm sure that's what TP will be saying as well. We remain in control of our own destiny.

I just worry about our appetite now that the coveted 14th spot is all but mathematically out of range.

It does us no favours psychologically to see ourselves 6 and 7 point adrift of Colchester and Shrewsbury, even with the games in hand. Let's not pretend them winning doesn't affect us. We'll just have to catch Scunny (and stay clear of the bottom three!).

Edit: nice one Coventry!

Colchester was the big one for me tonight.

From 2-0 up away at Cov only get a point could be massive for us.

We are 4 points behind with 3 games in hand and a much superior goal difference.

Saturday is a must win for me and we need to appoint a new gaffer who may install the confidence we need.

Thank fcuk Coventry

So they've recently beaten Scunthorpe, beaten Bury and scored a morale-sapping last minute equaliser against Colchester.

They seem to be more bothered about us staying up than we do!

Colchester was the big one for me tonight.

From 2-0 up away at Cov only get a point could be massive for us.

We are 4 points behind with 3 games in hand and a much superior goal difference.

Saturday is a must win for me and we need to appoint a new gaffer who may install the confidence we need.

How can we lose confidence when we don't play ?