Questions

I am one of the lucky few selected to meet the new manager.

Yes I am disappointed with the lack of experience but my issue is not with the new manager its with Simon Corney

If you would like to send my questions that you have I am happy to ask them on your behalf and send a message with the answers later today!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one of the lucky few selected to meet the new manager.

Yes I am disappointed with the lack of experience but my issue is not with the new manager its with Simon Corney

If you would like to send my questions that you have I am happy to ask them on your behalf and send a message with the answers later today!

There is only one question I'd like to be asked. How does the new man intend to motivate the unmotivated.

Thanks

I have already asked Matt Chambers to ask the following question, but in the unlikely event that he doesn't, could you ask it instead:

Would Mr Johnson prefer his nickname to be: Boris, Lyndon B., Ben, Michael, Magic...or Ulrikakakakaka?

Also, could you ask him whether he drinks bitter or lager? It says a lot about a man, does that.

Ta.

More of a general comment rather than a question but somebody should tell him any negativity isn't personal. It's a shambolic appointment for me and as wrong as I reckon it is, he doesn't deserve to be made unwelcome.

I've no doubt he'll say the right things and those who were there will come out positively but I'm just baffled.

Long story short, nowt personal...

Does he intend to play a rigid 442 with no pace in the team , 2 holding midfielders , overweight players , players woefully out of form , go to 3 at the back everytime we re losing with 15 mins left , bring in young "talented" players who are scared of Thier own shadow , and completely ignore the need for an experienced core of the squad , and will he use the exact same tactics every game, regardless of opponents and previous failures ?

If he answers no to these then the only way is up surely !!!!!

How will he motivate the players? They had a tough time getting to their potential under Paul Dickov and then only showed their quality a couple of times under TP who has been with the club for however long. How can he, a very inexperienced manager, do better than they did at getting the players to play?