Come on Bradford

A team who will fill more than 1 letter in the seating of the RRe and no doubt a game where we have to move all the ST's in the Rocky Road End and will provoke an angry rant from said season ticket holders stunned that we have had to do move them for the sake of 1000 Bradford fans.

Never been Bradford but im going to next season. Only gutting thing is I had them to win by 1 goal at 5'/2 & 2 goals at 13/2 but have had £5 on each game with a mate and I had Bradford so happy for them. I seem to be in the minority but I want Brentford to go up and the media attention of father v son again next season

Like Bradford. Decent away day. It's 'her' team as well.

Wouldn't bank on them bringing loads though. They've brought around 1200 last few times, though I remember them pretty much filling the RRE in the 90s...think think it was Warnock's first game in charge for us.

Never been Bradford but im going to next season. Only gutting thing is I had them to win by 1 goal at 5'/2 & 2 goals at 13/2 but have had £5 on each game with a mate and I had Bradford so happy for them. I seem to be in the minority but I want Brentford to go up and the media attention of father v son again next season

The media most probably will not be bothered about father v son next year, but to be honest I dont really care who goes up now. All that matters is we go up next season!

Felt their support for their team in the Johnson's paint two seasons ago was superb.....by far the best we have welcomed in recent years! Kudos to them......although Craig Fagans penalty might not have come back into orbit yet!!

Yeah i thought their support that night was pretty damm good. Made for a great atmosphere.

Like Bradford. Decent away day. It's 'her' team as well.

Wouldn't bank on them bringing loads though. They've brought around 1200 last few times, though I remember them pretty much filling the RRE in the 90s...think think it was Warnock's first game in charge for us.

When they dicked us with Chris Waddle? Good away day. Not been there since a pre-season friendly about 4 years back. Always liked that stand behind the goal and a good view from the upper tier. Remember us taking a really good following there, filling that and a side section.

I went there when Luigi Glombard got that late equaliser for us in the sheridan play off season took a decent following that day.

Its a strange place Valley Parade mind that side stand where you go in go up 2 flights of stairs and end up coming out at pitch level. 2 premiership standard stands 1 championship standard stand then one bottom of league 2 stand as the away end.

Correct me if I was wrong aswell but their didn't appear to be too many boozers near the ground?

I went there when Luigi Glombard got that late equaliser for us in the sheridan play off season took a decent following that day.

If I recall rightly, Sheridan was sent to the stands after getting excited in the dugout, Joe Colbeck was sent off for them and Michelle Marsh was in the beer queue right in front of me!

One of our best performances under Talbot was the 3-1 in November 2004, KK 2, Killen, Missed the 4-1 the year after, I was still sulking after the abject performance at Millmoor earlier in the week. Went on the piss in Manchester instead, couldn't believe it that by 3.15 we were 3-0 up!

Used to be a proper Latics graveyard did Valley Parade until we won 3-0 there under Sharp, Barlow hat-trick. Remember losing 5-1 in an FA Cup Replay there in my first season following Latics - think it was 4 or 5 nil at HT! Then the year after we lost 5-3 there sounds closer than it was...

They always pushed us at home too, first Home Game after the Play Off Heartache of '87 they beat us 2-0 at BP, they had a cracking side back then and should have gone up really, with a young Stuart McCall and John Hendrie in there. Tremendously they also had (Greg) Abbott and (Peter) Costello playing in that team too!

Another one at BP was a 1-1 draw on April Fools' Day 1989, Brian Tinnion kicked Tommy Wright all over the field that day!

Edited by oafcprozac

Used to be a proper Latics graveyard did Valley Parade until we won 3-0 there under Sharp, Barlow hat-trick. Remember losing 5-1 in an FA Cup Replay there in my forst season following Latics - think it was 4 or 5 nil at HT! Then the year after we lost 5-3 there sounds closer than it was...

They always pushed us at home too, first Home Game after the Play Off Heartache of '87 they beat us 2-0 at BP, they had a cracking side back then and should have gone up really, with a you Stuart McCall and John Hendrie in there. Tremendously the also had (Greg) Abbott and (Peter) Costello playing in that team too!

Another one at BP was a 1-1 draw on April Fools' Day 1989, Brian Tinnion kicked Tommy Wright all over the field that day!

That 5-1 cup defeat was on my birthday! I think it was on a Monday evening for some reason. I remember going in the Farrars Arms (sic) on the way back and ordering a whisky chaser with my pint, the only time ever in my life. I don't like whisky and to this day I'm not sure the order you drink them in.

One of our best performances under Talbot was the 3-1 in November 2004, KK 2, Killen, Missed the 4-1 the year after, I was still sulking after the abject performance at Millmoor earlier in the week. Went on the piss in Manchester instead, couldn't believe it that by 3.15 we were 3-0 up!

Wasn't the 4-1 win the one where Wellens tore them apart with an injury before being subbed after 30 minutes?