Latics sign Urmson

Spot on Singe and exactly why certain individuals should be sacked.

They couldn't find customer service if it bit them on their arses - treating your fan base with such contempt will only end with more and more walking away.

The club's policy is to treat complaints in a manner that they hope people will get fed up with complaining and go away.

When I challenged a high ranking club official as to why no explanation had been given over the change of heart over both ST prices and the launch of a new kit - the reply was "if you ignore them for the long enough, they'll soon stop complaining and forget about it...."

Couldn't believe what I was hearing and further damning that the club will continue to run like a pub team until we get people that have half a clue of how to run, market and ineract with its fanbase in running the club.

It's core points of contact are either not fit for purpose or incompetent the disdain towards fans grievances runs through the heart of the club.....

Spot on Singe and exactly why certain individuals should be sacked.

They couldn't find customer service if it bit them on their arses - treating your fan base with such contempt will only end with more and more walking away.

The club's policy is to treat complaints in a manner that they hope people will get fed up with complaining and go away.

When I challenged a high ranking club official as to why no explanation had been given over the change of heart over both ST prices and the launch of a new kit - the reply was "if you ignore them for the long enough, they'll soon stop complaining and forget about it...."

Couldn't believe what I was hearing and further damning that the club will continue to run like a pub team until we get people that have half a clue of how to run, market and ineract with its fanbase in running the club.

It's core points of contact are either not fit for purpose or incompetent the disdain towards fans grievances runs through the heart of the club.....

Do something about it.

"The club is run like a pub team".

No it's not. And that's a classic over emotive rant.

Lots of areas to improve but lots of stuff that goes well, whether in administration, player acquisition, financial stability, etc etc

If there is a "high ranking club official" who said that then name him . Everybody else at the club seems to get slagged off by name.

Customer service - I've contacted the club in person, by post, by phone, and by email. Without exception I've had good service, helpful and courteous .

Edited by LaticsPete

"The club is run like a pub team".

No it's not. And that's a classic over emotive rant.

Lots of areas to improve but lots of stuff that goes well, whether in administration, player acquisition, financial stability, etc etc

If there is a "high ranking club official" who said that then name him . Everybody else at the club seems to get slagged off by name.

Customer service - I've contacted the club in person, by post, by phone, and by email. Without exception I've had good service, helpful and courteous .

Re Your customer service, how many of them were when Alan Hardy was at the club? As he was very, very good at responding to supporters questions, comments and complaints.

I've not had any reason to be in touch since he left but my understanding is that the standard of customer service has dropped since he left.