Don't stress on this guys it's been done before by Jack Duckworth(RIP)and Curly Watts when they said an oxymoron was a contradiction in terms eg Oldham and athletic . Take heart that we are still worth talking about all, maybe she is a bitter scouser ;@)

Don't stress on this guys it's been done before by Jack Duckworth(RIP)and Curly Watts when they said an oxymoron was a contradiction in terms eg Oldham and athletic . Take heart that we are still worth talking about all, maybe she is a bitter scouser ;@)

My guess is United fan, or husband is. They tend to think they are hilarious, and classic superiority complex using the only thing that is succesful in their lives.

I remember it being said by Chris in the Cuckoo Waltz, a seventies sitcom. His character was a journalist on the Chron.

Was that john stapleton who said that ..hes from round here ... but hes a city fan who always tries to mention city

He's a traitorous Latic, he watched us beat Chelsea in the Prem. Represented us on some Granada thing as the celeb in a 3 person quiz team.

Now he watches Citeh

b

He's a traitorous Latic, he watched us beat Chelsea in the Prem. Represented us on some Granada thing as the celeb in a 3 person quiz team.

Now he watches Citeh

He watches both - have seen him at Latics in recent times. His Mum was my reception class teacher