• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corney had talks with Koukash but found out his intentions were to move Latics to Salford so told him where to shove it, correctly.

Looks like we're going to have to wait for another rich owner to come along but I'd rather that than move there...

A good season under LJ could make us a more attractive proposition and when the new stand is built I'm sure that will help, too.

Edited by NewBlue

Corney had talks with Koukash but found out his intentions were to move Latics to Salford so told him where to shove it, correctly.

Looks like we're going to have to wait for another rich owner to come along but I'd rather that than move there...

A good season under LJ could make us a more attractive proposition and when the new stand is built I'm sure that will help, too.

FACT

Koukash ain't a :censored:ing idiot.

He never wanted to move us anywhere. He obviously didn't agree our mega high selling price.

Well SC said he wanted to move us to Salford, but in the Koukash interview Koukash clearly said that he had no intentions of moving the club he wanted to take over to Salford. Who are we to believe?

People can't have it both ways. One the one hand saying he will sell to the first bidder even if they have no scruples. OR that he has a very high selling price.

Koukash strikes me as someone who could afford to splash the cash. And if he wanted it, he would get it.

I am sure it was him thinking he could get it on the cheap

People can't have it both ways. One the one hand saying he will sell to the first bidder even if they have no scruples. OR that he has a very high selling price.

Koukash strikes me as someone who could afford to splash the cash. And if he wanted it, he would get it.

I am sure it was him thinking he could get it on the cheap

We should be going on the cheap.

We don't own any land, it's all been signed over to Brassbank.

We have a 3 sided crumbling stadium, that needs investment and we don't have a pot to piss in.

What makes you think we are worth anything?

We have a 3 sided crumbling stadium, that needs investment and we don't have a pot to piss in.

It was bought by Brassbank in the first place, not signed over.

I didn't day I did.

Which is why I presumed Koukash would be interested in both OAFC (19 etc etc and Brassbank.

Even when Koukash was refusing to comment on the club he was interested in, he stated clearly that his intention was not to relocate that club. Corney's just playing on people's sensitivities and spinning a yarn that makes the majority of fans breathe a big sigh of relief that a man who would have had far more interest in the football club has walked away - probably due to the over-inflated price tag.

Even when Koukash was refusing to comment on the club he was interested in, he stated clearly that his intention was not to relocate that club. Corney's just playing on people's sensitivities and spinning a yarn that makes the majority of fans breathe a big sigh of relief that a man who would have had far more interest in the football club has walked away - probably due to the over-inflated price tag.

As much as this could be correct, I also think its terribly naive. SC plays games but so does Koucash.

Does everyone who thinks Corney is talking bollocks know enough about this other fella to know he is legit and was not planning to move us?

Or is it just another I hate Corney thread?

We know nothing about the other fella.

We do however know that Corney talks bollocks whenever it suits.

:censored: all to do with hating Corney though. Hate is a very strong word.

As much as this could be correct, I also think its terribly naive. SC plays games but so does Koucash.

I'm not stupid enough to believe every word Koukash says but I don't believe he's stupid enough to relocate Latics to Salford - following the Wimbledon to MK move, I doubt many people would be stupid enough to follow suit. Even if that was his plan, I'm not convinced he'd be telling Corney that.

I firmly believe that Corney knows how much talk of relocation will touch a nerve with the fans and deflect attention away from the fact that another potential suitor has walked away.

We know nothing about the other fella.

We do however know that Corney talks bollocks whenever it suits.

:censored: all to do with hating Corney though. Hate is a very strong word.

But some are clearly saying that in regard to any offer made that Corney is talking :censored: and Koukash would be a wonderful thing for us when they don't know any facts other than a newspaper article and what Prozac was told.

Why? Just because 1 has told a few fibs or said things some just don't want hear?

And I would say that some hate him, reading some of the vile towards him on here.Yes it is a strong word