The curious case of Baxters weight.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, is this the start of the Eardleyfication of Baxter?

Great prospect, carrying the team, needs a break, out of shape, not interested, not performing, sell him, drop him, he was never that good, how did he end up at that level in the first place?

The first picture has definitely been photoshopped. FACT.

The second photo shows JB to be over weight, he could do with losing half a stone, the guys a professional footballer, he should be in prime condition, no matter what level of the pyramid your at.

When He ping ping wants everyone pressing high up and closing down as a team, this guys gonna be on his backside, but hey, he chips a penalty in every now and then.

The first pic, the new kit one, has been stretched and narrowed on photoshop - I thought so the first time I saw it. The second shot, because of the angle shows him to be wider than he is. Compare the thickness of the legs. However I haven't seen him in the flesh this season so only those who have can sensibly comment.

A pro photographers trick is take a shot from waist height looking up makes people look slimmer and taller. Photos taken down shorten and put on pounds fatten faces.

In Crofts case he was a Weeble from all angles.

I take it thats when the wide angle lens comes in handy :wink:

Edited by Lookers_Carl

He's overweight face it. You won't admit to him being overweight because you're all little fickle fanboys. Jose has been nothing but meh since then end of last season and in the two pre-season games.

Edited by OAFC_22