The curious case of Baxters weight.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've extracted Baxter from my line-up picture, based on the original size, and I leave it to readers to make their own minds up about whether the top one on the right has been distorted to start an overweight hare running.

9301464120_22efc47816.jpg

Its identical. Its just mine is bigger so obviously it will stretch slightly.

Its not a witch hunt. It just annoys me that these players are paid money to keep in shape over the summer and he obviously hasn't.

anyway he could look like Mr Blobby for me as long as he does the business.

Edited by razza699

He's overweight face it. You won't admit to him being overweight because you're all little fickle fanboys. Jose has been nothing but meh since then end of last season and in the two pre-season games.

So what exactly has he been doing since the end of last season that you've spotted to come to that conclusion? Other than the two pre-season games, of course.

Proper little ray of sunshine, you are.

You've extracted Baxter from the line-up, for which you have no permission. In future don't breach the creative Commons Licence conditions attached to my pictures.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/deed.en_GB

After last nights non performance I would extract Baxter from the line up.

Edited by BP1960

it's called putting on muscle and bulking up - he's a short arse so it will look more pronounced on him than others.

It is up to the manager to decide if he is overweight (which in my opinion he isn't)

If the manager thinks he is of the required standard/level of fitness then that's fine......i think you all need to grab a beer and sit in the garden for a while to chill out....

If he ends up with an eating disorder because of this thread does anyone know where Razza lives?

Under a bridge?

Seriously though, this has been blown out of all proportion. Baxter will be fit and raring to go against Blackpool.