• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 24 year old, Mvoto doesn't have loads of experience and if he ends up in the champ, it will probably be because he will be paid more than we can afford. This indicates we can't replace him like for like.

Go back a few years and Mvoto was a 21 year old loanee .

I wouldn't say most, if you look on a game for game basis he's made more appearances in the championship than the Prem as Wigan (25) and Palace (36) apart he didn't play many games at Southampton (11) & QPR (16) so at best he's played 90 games in the Prem out of 270 league appearances.

Prem

Southampton, Palace, Wigan, Newcastle, QPR

Champ

Palace, Newcastle, QPR. Watford

Fair enough. And to think some people say that teachers have too much spare time :grin:

Bollocks

I'd love nothing more than a home-grown player like Tarkowski captain us to success, and then go on to carve out a decent career for himself.

But, I can't see it. He's far too slow and he isn't clever enough to deal with his lack of pace like, say, Gregan was and Byrne is.

I fear a career in L2 or lower beckons for him...

Two-Year deal.

"Im very happy to be in Barnsley now. I heard about the move a couple of days ago. I had a talk with the Manager, I like his project and everything he said. I just wanted to come to Barnsley."

Not often you hear someone say that. They'll use it on't baaaarsnely tooorist board.