Meet the Manager - The Results!

I already thought we had a good one in LJ but the 2 hours spent with him have made me certain......everything the guy says makes sense, seems to work well with Muzza and when they got together to discuss Saturday's team they came up with 12 different lists which shows what strength in depth he feels we have!

Interestingly he did say that there were 2 players wanting to come to the club on a lot less money than they were on before but they were on the back burner for the time being

Players who were asking for £2-£3k per week were now willing to take £350 a week!

Some of the lengths LJ has gone to with JCH to help him improve amazed me but just shows what a guy he is IMO

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already thought we had a good one in LJ but the 2 hours spent with him have made me certain......everything the guy says makes sense, seems to work well with Muzza and when they got together to discuss Saturday's team they came up with 12 different lists which shows what strength in depth he feels we have!

Interestingly he did say that there were 2 players wanting to come to the club on a lot less money than they were on before but they were on the back burner for the time being

Players who were asking for £2-£3k per week were now willing to take £350 a week!

Some of the lengths LJ has gone to with JCH to help him improve amazed me but just shows what a guy he is IMO

Simpson maybe?

The feedback from this regarding the possibility of signing a good centre-back whose club is desperate to give him to us has made me even more desperate for a loanee defender to come in!

Come on, LJ, just one more player and we've got a complete team!

So excited for this season now and loving the feel-good factor around the place at the moment.

The feedback from this regarding the possibility of signing a good centre-back whose club is desperate to give him to us has made me even more desperate for a loanee defender to come in!

Come on, LJ, just one more player and we've got a complete team!

So excited for this season now and loving the feel-good factor around the place at the moment.

Honestly don't see it happening as he doesn't want to upset the squad by bringing someone in last minute

In other news LJ is going to put a team into the forum fantasy league!

Honestly don't see it happening as he doesn't want to upset the squad by bringing someone in last minute

In other news LJ is going to put a team into the forum fantasy league!

At last a chance for people on here to prove they are better than our manager :wink:

I think the opposite, no doubt the forest board would of been impressed with some of the football we played second half, we tore them to bits for the first 15 minutes of the second half, you could see them wanting to send him out to a club who play football like that

Yeah, that's true also.

Jch walked into meet LJ with two minders. LJ told them to do one. He then said I wanna sign you but you WILL follow these rules.

You will got go away over summer

You will live in Oldham in digs I choose

You will not go home without my permission.

Also LJ personal paid for his mum to visit him twice a month. The club have also paid for his theory test and will pay for his driving lessons. They've basically given him a family. LJ said Jch had grown up in the worst poverty you can get in the UK.

Jch walked into meet LJ with two minders. LJ told them to do one. He then said I wanna sign you but you WILL follow these rules.

Also LJ personal paid for his mum to visit him twice a month. The club have also paid for his theory test and will pay for his driving lessons. They've basically given him a family. LJ said Jch had grown up in the worst poverty you can get in the UK.

I love LJ even more. Is he certain about his sexuality or could he be persuaded..

I absolutely :censored: love this. This is exactly what we should be doing, in fact not just us but every :censored: club in the land. Brilliant work from O Especialinho (roughly translated as the little special one).

From what has been said so far it would appear that JCH could play at a higher level if everything is channeled in the right direction, LJ seems to be doing all he can to make sure we get the best out of the lad. I think he could serve a couple of suspensions this season, but there is something there for sure.

Didn't go Ross, I was invited and fully intended to go but I only landed in the early hours and had stuff to do so had to inform Rick this morning I wouldn't make it. Shame as I enjoyed it last time but i'm glad others got the opportunity.

Shame they were all ill prepared and didn't take notes :tongue1::wink:

Edited by oafcprozac