with Tranmere getting spanked yesterday...

...is next week a good time to play them? I suppose you can only beat what's put in front of you.

One hand we're brimming with confidence and they could be demoralised, low in confidence and couldn't handle a side we managed to contain quite well last week.

But on the other they have a gaffer who we all know can motivate a team when they're down, plus (I know it's an overly used phrase) there's also the "typical Latics" factor in there.

What does everyone else think?

Edited by Tommy_Fent

I think we could Hand them another whipping like they got yesterday.

They started like a house on fire last year but second half of the season they had relegation form and that seems to of carried over this season.

No win in 4 for them so we should be looking to brush them aside.

Saying that I they go a goal up ronnie will instruct the team bus to to park in front of the goal and we could be frustrated.

My prediction 3-1 latics again :)

I wonder if tram mere do typical rovers in the same way we do typical latics. so they get spanked Saturday, beat Bolton tonight which should mean they lose to us on Saturday

Could be after the Lord Mayors show syndrome.

I don't care what anyone says. After being given the run around by Peterborough, and ultimately getting twatted in the process, and then no doubt working their bollocks off by taking Bolton (who haven't ripped up any trees so far this season BTW) to penalties, they won't be their fittest come 3pm Saturday, regardless of the fact they got through.

No excuse for us not to beat them this weekend.

Edited by sjk2008