Philliskirk signs two year deal

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so much getting at the baxter clause but the players we had with talent we lost for nothing

You'll have to forgive me, I've been unwell for a couple of days and I'm very tired, but who are you referring to?

So.... Looks highly likely Baxter is going. If he does, as many have said good luck to him. Very good player, will defo play at higher level. But certainly not irreplaceable! We get far to loved up with players IMO. They come an go, we'll soon have the next messiah. Danny wasn't brought into directly replace him but it's very apparent that he was part of the squad jigsaw. Baxter goes, in comes philliskirk, lanzoni, city loan player an maybe one or two more. Very, very, good business.

• 1 month later...

I liked the combination of Philliskirk and Dayton together. Dayton cut inside without the ball and made some really good runs into space beyond the defence which gave Philliskirk time in the attacking midfield position. DP, Dayton and MacDonald give us the pace dynamic upfront and were a nuisance. Although, I'm still worried about these lads ability to finish chances consistently with them missing 3 clear-cut great opportunities at the weekend and many more since the start of the season.

Edited by Mullet

• 1 month later...

Saturday's lottery numbers are......

One swallow doesn't make a summer but if those two can form a partnership, if JCH manages his fitness, Philiskirk beefs out a bit and the pair of them can learn their trade we could have a devastating forward line.

They are both skillful, quick, young and strong. Should be enjoyable watching them develop.

• 8 months later...