From everyones early rave reviews I expected a great deal from this kid. So far hes not impressed me in the slightest. I know hes young and learning but he needs more discipline. When he was given the wing role at weekend he didnt do enough to help out defensively and was caught out a couple of times. When he moved more central he constantly gave the ball away and was easily brushed aside by their centre halves. LDJs decision to start him was the wrong one IMO and JCH needs to up his game, or he wouldnt be anywhere near the starting line up for me if Saturday is what we go off.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From everyones early rave reviews I expected a great deal from this kid. So far hes not impressed me in the slightest. I know hes young and learning but he needs more discipline. When he was given the wing role at weekend he didnt do enough to help out defensively and was caught out a couple of times. When he moved more central he constantly gave the ball away and was easily brushed aside by their centre halves. LDJs decision to start him was the wrong one IMO and JCH needs to up his game, or he wouldnt be anywhere near the starting line up for me if Saturday is what we go off.

It's a tough one because he is a kid and still learning, however Rooney had to be dropped after recent perfomances and lack of goals!

I think you have jumped up to becoming my favourite ever poster

Thanks. Hey, I don't take any satisfaction from coming on here and having a 'go' at the manager, players etc. I'm upset at the position that we're in. I've thought it since the start of the season that we're going to get relegated. It seems that Simon Corney agrees with a lot of my opinions as well. He's in today's Chron hammering the team for basic "schoolboy football." So i'm not the only one who thinks we're a poor, poor team with an overated, egotistical manager whose never done anything of note in the game, apart from sponge decent contracts off his dad at both Bristol City and Yeovil. The man is an invader and needs sacking.

What do you want me to back it up with? I've just stated a fact, that's all.

Complete bollocks. As you have nothing to back it up it is only your opinion.

We know JCH has had a "tough" upbringing, so unless it is something other than that, its just your opinion.

Thanks. Hey, I don't take any satisfaction from coming on here and having a 'go' at the manager, players etc. I'm upset at the position that we're in. I've thought it since the start of the season that we're going to get relegated. It seems that Simon Corney agrees with a lot of my opinions as well. He's in today's Chron hammering the team for basic "schoolboy football." So i'm not the only one who thinks we're a poor, poor team with an overated, egotistical manager whose never done anything of note in the game, apart from sponge decent contracts off his dad at both Bristol City and Yeovil. The man is an invader and needs sacking.

Oh Dear!!!!!!!!!

He was a real handful at the beginning of the season, but being left out of the team may have knocked his confidence. He was asked to play on the left last week, now the right. His natural position is behind the main striker, where he can cause problems with his speed and spotting quick through balls to others.He'snot lightweight at all, and lets the defenders know he's there normally.

I think you have jumped up to becoming my favourite ever poster

Are you talking to yourself here, by any chance?

and..

"So i'm not the only one who thinks we're a poor, poor team with an overated, egotistical manager whose never done anything of note in the game, apart from sponge decent contracts off his dad at both Bristol City and Yeovil." - Corney's quote does not bear any resemblance to the load of diatribe you have spouted.