Scholes and stalybridge Celtic

Took charge of some secret training, with the following opinion apparently?

"I asked Paul, in a private moment, to be honest with me about the lads and their ability and he was sincere when he said that he'd watched Oldham play a couple of times this season and he thought that many of our players were technically their equal"

Seems a little harsh to compare us technically to a conference north club?

Im sure I saw Scholes at the match today.

I KNOW I saw him. The evil look he gave Kavanagh because Kavanagh was blocking Scholes' early exit reminded me of him in his pomp.

As an aside Matt Smith had better billing compared to Scholes, Smith was in the directors' box, Scholes wasn't.

Edited by rudemedic

@JOKSTINS: Pols Skoulzs ne tikai atbalsta mūsu komandu, vērojot spēles, bet sācis arī aktīvi piedalīties treniņu procesā. Visu cieņu leģendai!

Meaning:

Paul Skoulzs not only support our team, watching the games, but also started to participate actively in the training process. All due respect to the legend!

Edited by opinions4u

@JOKSTINS: Pols Skoulzs ne tikai atbalsta mūsu komandu, vērojot spēles, bet sācis arī aktīvi piedalīties treniņu procesā. Visu cieņu leģendai!

Meaning:

Paul Skoulzs not only support our team, watching the games, but also started to participate actively in the training process. All due respect to the legend!

So is he training us or training with us? Can LDJ talk him into pulling on the blue and white? ;)

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-scholes-spotted-oldham-athletics-6261653

Edited by RoytonLatics

I KNOW I saw him. The evil look he gave Kavanagh because Kavanagh was blocking Scholes' early exit reminded me of him in his pomp.

As an aside Matt Smith had better billing compared to Scholes, Smith was in the directors' box, Scholes wasn't.

Matt Smith should be in the directors box. The lad has made a massive contribution to the club. Paul Scholes is just a fan like everyone else.

Fantastic if he has an influence on the lads. We know a few are Utd fans which will play an even bigger role for the likes of Tarky. We all want him involved, and even if it is just for snippets like this it is definitely worth it.