Home v Wolves in the FA Cup

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Wolver:censored:inghampton is a paradise beyond the dreams of mere mortals!

:censored:ty tin pot Oldham away, well, your in the old division 3 also lads.... There on merit Id say and for being :censored: and dropping through the league quicker than a whores nickers.

Fair enough, but they will create a right racket and it will be like their home game, it might put our lads off.

They will shut up if we are winning its a wonderful site seeing the rre fall silent as little old Oldham turnover a load of big time Charlie's we're not supposed to do that are we?

How's the draw compare to our 1st Round draws since we arrived in this God Forsaken League back in 1997?

1997 - Mansfield (H) D1-1 (Replay W1-0)

1998 - Gillingham (H) W2-0

1999 - Chelmsford City (H) W4-0

2000 - Hednesford Town (A) W4-2

2001 - Barrow (H) D1-1 (Replay W1-0)

2002 - Burton Albion (H) D2-2 (Replay D2-2 Won on Pens)

2003 - Carlisle United (H) W3-0

2004 - Thurrock (A) W1-0

2005 - Chasetown (A) D1-1 (Replay W4-0)

2006 - Kettering Town (A) W4-3

2007 - Doncaster Rovers (H) D2-2 (Replay W2-1)

2008 - Cheltenham Town (A) D2-2 (Replay L0-1)

2009 - Leeds United (H) L0-2

2010 - Accrington Stanley (A) L2-3

2011 - Burton Albion (H) W3-1

2012 - Kidderminster Harriers (A) W2-0

2013 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) ???

Edited by oafcprozac

How's the draw compare to our 1st Round draws since we arrived in this God Forsaken League back in 1997? ....

2011 - Burton Albion (H) W3-1

2012 - Kidderminster Harriers (A) W3-1

2013 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) ???

I'm seeing a pattern emering here

2013 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) W3-1???

Friday Night game on BT SPORT too and at least one other. Last couple of seasons there's been three or four games televised in the early rounds.

Looks to be Friday/Monday BT

Saturday/Sunday ITV

ITVs favourite team aren't we ?

I've spent some time in Wolverhampton over recent years. I can honestly say it is the worst place in Britain. It is totally devoid of any redeeming features. The most annoying thing is they live in some kind of cuckoo land, believing they are important in some strange way. The football club is not a big club, any more than Bolton or Blackburn. The town is embarrassingly called a city, but it has no character, nothing that is remotely noteworthy and it's sole purpose in this world is to make Birmingham look good, and that's no mean feat. It is backward and populated by knuckle dragging six fingered hicks. It's part of the Black Country because its a dirty :censored: hole. They're in the third division because they are :censored:. I can't stand the club and I detest the town. I have to shower every time I've visited.

I've spent some time in Wolverhampton over recent years. I can honestly say it is the worst place in Britain. It is totally devoid of any redeeming features. The most annoying thing is they live in some kind of cuckoo land, believing they are important in some strange way. The football club is not a big club, any more than Bolton or Blackburn. The town is embarrassingly called a city, but it has no character, nothing that is remotely noteworthy and it's sole purpose in this world is to make Birmingham look good, and that's no mean feat. It is backward and populated by knuckle dragging six fingered hicks. It's part of the Black Country because its a dirty :censored: hole. They're in the third division because they are :censored:. I can't stand the club and I detest the town. I have to shower every time I've visited.

Disagree with all this.

To say they are the same size as bolton and Blackburn is moronic.

Disagree with all this.

To say they are the same size as bolton and Blackburn is moronic.

I'd say they are look at the last 20 years both Bolton an Blackburn have spent more time in the top flight than wolves and when they have been in the same division Bolton and Blackburn have inevitably finished higher.

Some Wolves fans on twitter don't seem very pleased, but they clearly love Oldham!!

Tim Rigby@thetimrigby

Absolute :censored:hole of a town, three sided ground and playing them away in 3 months anyway. No positives to that draw #wwfc #wolves #facup

lex Lane@AlexLane18

Oldham away then in the old FA cup first round. Not the best tie doesn't excite me at all boring comes to mind oh well #wwfc

Mark Bromley@bromWWFC

What a :censored:e draw! F*****g Oldham away! About as exciting as a bag of sand! #AntiClimax #GetJobDone #WWFC

Russ Cockburn@Dwarfio

I mean who in the right mind deserves to visit oldham twice in six months #wwfc

J@JMasters171212

:censored:ty tin pot Oldham away, what a boring draw #wwfc #oafc

Oh ye of little faith.

1. Stick that up in the dressing room before the match.

2. We MUST have some vocals in the RRE.

3. Pressure them like we did against Swindon but didn't do at Wolves

4. They are just another beatable League 1 side.

5. Hope we can borrow an attacking midfielder with more energy than a Duracell

Some Wolves fans on twitter don't seem very pleased, but they clearly love Oldham!!

Tim Rigby@thetimrigby

Absolute :censored:hole of a town, three sided ground and playing them away in 3 months anyway. No positives to that draw #wwfc #wolves #facup

lex Lane@AlexLane18

Oldham away then in the old FA cup first round. Not the best tie doesn't excite me at all boring comes to mind oh well #wwfc

Mark Bromley@bromWWFC

What a :censored:e draw! F*****g Oldham away! About as exciting as a bag of sand! #AntiClimax #GetJobDone #WWFC

Russ Cockburn@Dwarfio

I mean who in the right mind deserves to visit oldham twice in six months #wwfc

J@JMasters171212

:censored:ty tin pot Oldham away, what a boring draw #wwfc #oafc

If we had any local players, who loved oldham that would psyche them up

So they average 20,000 plus in Prem similar to Blackburn and Bolton.

How does that make me a moron. Have you spent any real time there? Calling that glorified college of there's a university is bordering on moronic. Having an accent that makes you sound like you've got learning difficulties is close...and as for that one way system. Every one in Oldham should visit wolverhampton just to make them realize that their home town really isn't that bad.

Anyway what thinks you have the right to call my first hand observations moronic. This from someone who names himself from the land of miserable sheep shaggers. If. You don't like it you know where you shove you sanctimonious dick head.