Tonights scores

Makes us look better and gives us hope for the weekend.

Lets not kid ourselves, Bristol were always going to improve and climb the league. Realistically over the season Crawley are more likely to be relegation rivals. For Carlisle it's only a point so it's not too bad.

Edited by Mullet

Shouldn't have shut the little part for home fans if they don't bring 3,000. Makes for a better atmosphere when there's a decent away following.

But never mind the extra cost, especially as it will be unnecessary as we won't fill the main stand and the Chaddy, or even get close to it.

But never mind the extra cost, especially as it will be unnecessary as we won't fill the main stand and the Chaddy, or even get close to it.

Would love to know how much the extra costs, if that indeed is the reason, amounts to.

Can see why people get annoyed about it, I wouldn't sit in the Chaddy if you paid me, don't mind the Paddock but wouldn't pay 20 quid to go in there if the weather is :censored:.

Would love to know how much the extra costs, if that indeed is the reason, amounts to.

Can see why people get annoyed about it, I wouldn't sit in the Chaddy if you paid me, don't mind the Paddock but wouldn't pay 20 quid to go in there if the weather is :censored:.

I can't see why people get annoyed about it. You're going to watch two third division teams play. There's nothing wrong with the Chaddy.

I can't see why people get annoyed about it. You're going to watch two third division teams play. There's nothing wrong with the Chaddy.

Other than the morgue-like feel, the scarcity of pies, the pitch level view and the big stanchions blocking your already bad view there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Chaddy.

Other than the morgue-like feel, the scarcity of pies, the pitch level view and the big stanchions blocking your already bad view there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Chaddy.

And no ale!!ive got a st for the rre,the chaddyends depressing,thats why i will be watching mr stelling with the results rolling in

Edited by oafc21

Sometimes, even at this level, I think fans have been spoilt :censored:ing rotten.

With the chaddy, its not so much the :censored: view or the 'morgue like feel' or dustiness or the pillars blocking the view or the lack of beer or the feeling of being at the bottom of a hill. Its the fact that its still £20 even with all these :censored: facors. I reserve the right to feel spoilt if Im paying spoilt prices. With all that in mind, I will save my £20 for the next home league game whoever that may be.

And no ale!!ive got a st for the rre,the chaddyends depressing,thats why i will be watching mr stelling with the results rolling in

i don't know what sort of "ale" the RRE offers but I'm taking a wild guess that it is either the colour of stale urine or involves the word "smooth" - in which case don't dignifiy it with the word "ale". :deal: