Crowd yesterday!

my dad was talking to a wolves fan in the greyhound who said there was a crash on the m6 and they thought a lot of their fans might not make it. could be an excuse though

over heard one of their fans on the way out having the audicity to comment 'how could you live here? its a :censored: hole.' pot kettle black

Enjoyed my foray into Main Stand Lower yesterday. Much louder, angrier crowd but in a fun way! Also impressed/thankful that the rain was entirely vertical and even being in the first few rows = dry as a bone.

Might give Main Stand Upper a crack on Tuesday, then it'll back to my usual haunt of being in sleepy old-man section of the 'A' of LATICS in the RRE at the weekend.

Couldn't hear a thing.

I'm guessing you was in the Main Stand as the acoustics in the Chaddy are woeful and don't project far, but I'm sure others who were in there would agree that it was far better than normal. Perhaps not that loud but there was prolonged chanting at least.

Wolverhampton paper the Express & Star thought the crowd made good noise

"Buoyed by the goal and a passionate home crowd, Oldham poured forward and looked to close Wolves down at every opportunity."

They sit in the main stand with us - we can be noisy at times :)

I read somewhere that Wolves had sold 800 odd tickets, seems only those with tickets turned up.

Did they know it wasn't an all ticket game?

It was for them, but I suppose they could have rocked up and gone in our stands, but they wouldn't have been counted in their attendance figures if they did that.

Wolverhampton paper the Express & Star thought the crowd made good noise

"Buoyed by the goal and a passionate home crowd, Oldham poured forward and looked to close Wolves down at every opportunity."

Dayton says in the Chron “I just hope they realise how much it does help and how much of a boost it does give the boys, who do really appreciate fans getting behind us.”

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/83300/we-salute-you