Brentford

If i hear or see another 'we didn't deserve that' type of post i'll scream.

This team is going nowhere,i alluded to this the other night and was carpeted for it,i confidently predicted a defeat today and a dfeat tuesday.

Anyone want to bet against me?

Toothless,lightweight,and he played a lone striker AGAIN,can someone have a word with him please it doesn't work!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first 45 minutes we deserved to be a couple down. The second half was a lot more even and for about 30 minutes we should've scored a couple.

Could've gone either way. Shame!

You can see the team have quality players, I just don't know why they can't make chances or score!

This team is going nowhere,i alluded to this the other night and was carpeted for it,i confidently predicted a defeat today and a dfeat tuesday.

Toothless,lightweight,and he played a lone striker AGAIN,can someone have a word with him please it doesn't work!!!

That's bollocks....we had as many shots on goal as Brentford today, we aren't taking our chances that's all. It will all come together in time, maybe not this season but hopefully next. There'll be no massive clearout this time and if we can get another couple of quality players in it will make all the difference.

This team is going nowhere...

...can someone have a word with him please it doesn't work!!!

I make that 3 defeats in 16. Two of those defeats away against the teams who are 2nd and 3rd in the league.

Going nowhere? Not working? Not been the best week but why 'support' the team if you're going to slag them off at any opportunity?

the manager is not learning from his mistakes.jch OR rooney are not lone strikers.

not sinking in yet is it....

BTW we will get beaten on tues,they will kill us with the high ball.

And then i can look forward to reading more excuses...zzz

Edited by rigsby

send that ginger comb-over wimp Oxley back to Hull on Monday!

Absolute DISGRACE that a goalkeeper has made it to the professional game without EVER coming for a cross even when it is 2ft near him

Every fecking game he is costing us with errors and making the defenders nervous with his refusal to move 1 yard from his line - the guy is 6ft 4 FFS!!!

When you think what Gary Kelly used to come and claim as a 5ft 4 keeper it makes you sick watching Oxley

Rachubka in as first choice now until May, done nothing wrong at all and commands his box.

No wonder Wes ripped his head off at full time, I bloomin would

FUMING!!

Edited by shefflatic

Said it then and I'll say it now. We should have signed Jonathan Douglas the minute Swindon released him, whilst Brentford were in League One Two.

FTFY

The sentiment is bang on though. He was one of the most impressive (if not the most impressive) players who I saw at BP in the league last season. A very, very, good player for this level, only problem is he probably isn't cheap and will probably be the highest paid player in our squad.

Last season after 19 games our record was;

W6 D 5 L 8 F 20 A 23 Pts 23 Pos 16th

This season;

W6 D4 L9 F23 A26 Pts 22 Pos 17th

Funny thing statistics!

Yep,if my maths are correct we have gone backwards,not that you would think that listening to some of the comments on here.

LJ is getting found out,some might not like it,but its true..

Yep,if my maths are correct we have gone backwards,not that you would think that listening to some of the comments on here.

LJ is getting found out,some might not like it,but its true..

Ok, I'll play along.

Who should we replace Johnson with?

Deary me!