Adam Lockwood signed

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never once stated we have a superiority, just didnt realize they'd have the commitment for someone to be constantly keeping a check on the site as I know how hard those that keep this site running work

We? Perhaps I'm misreading the comments "Guiseley, they have a forum???...they only have average gates of 400" as contempt.

We? Perhaps I'm misreading the comments "Guiseley, they have a forum???...they only have average gates of 400" as contempt.

they were seperate comments, course they're allowed to have one, no matter how many people like to talk on their forum... I'd presume its hard to keep running if they dont have many fans coming on all the time, that's all rummy - and why it matters I'll never know!

Guiseley have a forum???

Honestly, you're like someone who's just discovered the internet in 1997.

Cricket teams, youth clubs. :censored:ing hell, my local pub had a forum at the turn of the century. Now, if Guisely had a teleport in one of the bogs that sent fans back to a halcyon time where a pint cost 2 pence. Then I think you could exclaim something special.

they were seperate comments, course they're allowed to have one, no matter how many people like to talk on their forum... I'd presume its hard to keep running if they dont have many fans coming on all the time, that's all rummy - and why it matters I'll never know!

It's only hard to keep running when it's overpopulated with complete morons. Like on here.

(And that wasn't particularly aimed at you Kieran. It's the other ones.)

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

• 2 months later...

Can't be arsed trawling through 8 pages worth of posts; but i'm pretty sure i posted on this thread.

He's very limited. In fact, he's a :censored: footballer.

But, he he a :censored: footballer, a walking free-kick and a talentless hoofer who just happens to have a heart of a lion, is strong as an ox and fearless in everything he does on the pitch.

He's actually been an inspired signing. And has had a large hand in turning us around recently.

Credit where it's due.

On anothet thread, i even said i'd offer him another year deal. And i still would, he's no Tarky-esq ball player - but he's solid and dependable, and he's been pretty great for us...

I was critical of him early season, but In the transfer window LJ made the signings necessary for this division, he also changed tactics with Wesolowski now play much further upfield, sometimes you have to adapt to your circumstances and well done to him for that.

But, he he a :censored: footballer, a walking free-kick and a talentless hoofer who just happens to have a heart of a lion, is strong as an ox and fearless in everything he does on the pitch.

I would love to see passing stats between Lockwood and Grounds.

I don't think he's a :censored: footballer at all. He hoofs it when he needs to but he's perfectly capable of passing it too.

He's a better footballer than those Bradford defenders who don't even look interested in passing whatsoever.

Ideal belated replacement for M'Voto then.