Adam Lockwood signed

Experienced League One plodders.

I said we needed a few of these pre season.

im with you on this one harryb,this guy has proved it in this league,and now he has a chance again to grab it with both hands an give full effort,he's got a good report from the fans of his last club

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only wonder at the comments on here.

Latics have a budget fixed by the FairPlay rules. We can't sign the sort of player you all want. LJ has to build a team something that has been missing for years. It is all about balance. We lost against Shrewsbury because a young player did a stupid high risk back pass.

We have a manager with recent playing experience and you allege that everyone he played with in the past is only being signed because they are his mates. GROW UP!

I'd be stunned if he played on Saturday. Non-league plodders to Suarez seems a big leap in a couple of days.

Experience is needed. Do we gave any defenders on the coaching staff aside from Cliff? If Cliff is off it leaves a man who has played left back for almost the entirety of his career as our senior CB.

I'd be stunned if he played on Saturday. Non-league plodders to Suarez seems a big leap in a couple of days.

Experience is needed. Do we gave any defenders on the coaching staff aside from Cliff? If Cliff is off it leaves a man who has played left back for almost the entirety of his career as our senior CB.

I'd stunned if any of them play on Saturday as they will be knackered for Sunday.

ROFL!!!!!1!!1!!!! OLOLOLOLLOO

But surely someone other than Guiseley could...

Wasn't there a comment about him being released and thus not able to play for anyone above their level due to the nature of their releasing him...? I still think it's a bit of a ropey signing, just saying.

Wasn't there a comment about him being released and thus not able to play for anyone above their level due to the nature of their releasing him...? I still think it's a bit of a ropey signing, just saying.

Yeah, if released outside of the transfer windows you can't sign for another professional club until the window opens again.