3rd FANS FORUM WITH LEE JOHNSON

But why? To what end?

Perhaps LJ and the club feel it to be good PR and perhaps LJ feels it would be better for the fans to hear things from the horses mouth. It also gives him a chance to hear what the fans think from the horses mouths to.

The communication in itself is a benefit to all and I bet that after it takes place, everyone will be glad it happened.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I commend LJ for the offer, I can't really see the value of this and can't really add what can be communicated via the official site, via Barry or in local press.

I think we all know he's a nice, decent, committed lad and driven to deliver success for the club. We also have come to conclusion that initial strengthening hasn't worked in some areas and he's wheeling and dealing to correct this. He's not accountable to us nor does he have to explain his actions or activity in the transfer market unless were in relegation come March, April or May.

60 minute nattering over tea and biscuits won't add to my opinion. If there was the promise of Corney flipping his lid again then I'd reconsider maybe(!)

I think someone else made reference on another thread but perhaps Barry should post more regarding the new stand, the commercial side of club and any developments on new investment?! On the field, LJ is doing the best he can...it's more off the field I'm more interested in and that's outside LJ's responsibilities.

There is the new blog about the stand.

The following are down to attend on Thursday: 3pm at the main entrance.

yardogs
Mouse - john kennedy
Sarah w
Dave Taylor
Jonathan Line
Lags
jsslatic
Andy Stott
stevesidg
disjointed plus son.
melia
Jamie White