Most expensive ticket you've ever paid to watch Latics?

How much was the FA CUP semi at Wembley? (I was 10 and didn't pay) just out of interest.

I paid £25 vs Leeds when Hazell scored that peach. I think Orient was similar on the last day of last season. Same vs Swindon once. Thats as high as I would pay at this level.

Edited by pukka

How much was the FA CUP semi at Wembley? (I was 10 and didn't pay) just out of interest.

I paid £25 vs Leeds when Hazell scored that peach. I think Orient was similar on the last day of last season. Same vs Swindon once. Thats as high as I would pay at this level.

£26, I still have a ticket stub from it.

Not sure about the Littlewoods Cup mind

£35 for '94 Semi Final. £25 rings a bell for 1990.

Technically paid £45 for Liverpool last season as paid for someone else to get the voucher for me as couldn't go.

Spent more though on Dale/County play off final in Club Wembley. Must have been £60 and was sat next to the main TV camera.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

"paid 20 quid to get in the chaddy end on a junior ticket on good friday 1991 against west ham only ticket the tout had left (i know thats hard to believe for some) it was rammed 1-1 draw cant remember who scored but the sun was shining!! "

THERE'S ONLY ONE MISSUS MORELEY!!!!!

£28 for Peterborough this season, £27 at Leeds, was at the Leicester game don't remember that being £27 though, £25 at Swindon and orient.

Most I've ever paid for a ticket was £80 for Liverpool v Chelsea fa cup final 2 years ago, I did sell that for £500 though.

Think it was Spurs , It was £38 into Chelsea .

When i finally got over the shock we were 4-0 down !!!!!

Hate to think what it would cost these days if we were still in the prem ?

I can't believe it was that much it 93/94! Sure you can get to tickets at Suprs and Chelsea for not a lot more these days

I can't believe it was that much it 93/94! Sure you can get to tickets at Suprs and Chelsea for not a lot more these days

The Chelsea seats were far superior to the ones away fans get now. But even so I can't believe it was that much.

FWIW think my most expensive ticket was to Rochdale for the rearranged game as I was in the posh seats, because I wasn't going to the original fixture. £30

Others that have been mentioned (Leeds, and some of our big games in the 90s don't feature because I benefitted from some form of discount, went to Huddersfield in the posh seats too in 2002 but I was 18 so presumably had a discount).

Speaking of which, I got into Brentford before Christmas for £4. The guy on the turnstile took the two £2 coins and pushed the £20 note back towards me. I said thanks, stuck it in my pocket and walked in. That was a good day.