BP seating arrangements and improved atmosphere

Best seating arrangements at BP  

168 members have voted

1. 1. What is the vest seating arrangement to boost atmosphere at BP

• No change. Home and away fans in RRE. Latics have big section.
    • Home fans congregated in the Chaddy. Away fans have the whole RRE.
    • Away fans in the Chaddy. Home fans in the RRE.
    • Latics fans have small section of RRE. Away fans in the big section.
    • Away fans in the mainstand paddock
    • Other

All you hear is "better facilities" in the RRE. But as far as I'm aware, there are seats in both, toilets round the back of both, and you can buy a pie in both. But you can't get a pint in the Chaddy, though no one in the Chaddy is arsed about that. If we were, we'd buy a cheaper season ticket and go in the RRE.

The view in the Chaddy is crap (ie sit at the front or having pillars in the way) and is much better than the RRE. That alone puts the RRE way ahead of the Chaddy.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More people go in the RRE then the chaddy. The only people left in the chaddy is the "I was born in the chaddy it's my second home" go with the times we are not on terraces anymore your in inadequate stand with not beer, a pole in front of you and no atmosphere.

It's time to give it to away fans now no noise comes from their which means if won't help their team. I'm sick of seeing 300 Walsall (low supported clubs) out sing us. When we was all together in the chaddy we created a bit of noise. It it wasn't heard. If we all sit together in the RRE hopefully we do create the same noise

I don't think the club would agree with you. These are the last people they want to antagonise, they are the bedrock of the club. As I've already said I want to sit in a stand where I am protected from the worst that ice station zebra has to throw at me.

The view in the Chaddy is crap (ie sit at the front or having pillars in the way) and is much better than the RRE. That alone puts the RRE way ahead of the Chaddy.

Don't sit at the front then. It doesn't matter what stand you go in, there's plenty of empty seats for you to choose.

My view in the Chaddy is absolutely spot on.

I don't think the club would agree with you. These are the last people they want to antagonise, they are the bedrock of the club. As I've already said I want to sit in a stand where I am protected from the worst that ice station zebra has to throw at me.

I disagree. The kids are the ones the need to keep happy most. They're the future.

Some of the excuses, on here- for not moving are frankly laughable" you will always have the dinosaurs, that will never change- whatever point you put to them, but there numbers are getting less and less, lets move on, like the majority of forward thinking clubs have!

My instant response would be to switch. I sit in the Chaddy but I would move across if needs be. But it won't all of a sudden turn BP into the Stadio Olympico, I think there are numerous factors to the poor home atmosphere.

One thing I will say is that we must respect the younger generations that choose to follow us. They are the future, if it was put to a vote it would be interesting to see the average age of the voters. I'd hazard a guess that a lot of the teenage fans we get will have never seen the Chaddy bouncing. I'm nearly 28 and I've rarely seen it

Stop typing :censored:e? You aren't embarrassed by all of the kids who stand near the away fans goading them? The ones who smashed up Crawley and Coventry coaches?

not this season,the ones in the top corner are the only ones trying to get a bit of atmo going,only to be told by them tosser stewards to sit down an shut up,last season I agree with you Ryan ther was some green st wannabes wen ST was a £10 for under 16,

not this season,the ones in the top corner are the only ones trying to get a bit of atmo going,only to be told by them tosser stewards to sit down an shut up,last season I agree with you Ryan ther was some green st wannabes wen ST was a £10 for under 16,

Fair enough although I think it's harsh to blame all of the £10 season tickets for any agro.

I know there are ways & means to go about it; but "them tosser stewards" are only doing the job they're being paid to do.

Its an all seater stadium.

The clues in the title there.

You have to sit down.

Johnson is right about the the atmosphere in Englsish football it's poor. We have big teams with big stadiums like Sheffield United who every time we have played them have sat in silence.

The atmosphere is not there anymore. Who was the last away game you have been to and the home fans made noise. hardly any we are just suffering the same fate as any other club at home who don't get an atmosphere going,

So, Could anyone hear the chaddy end lot from the mainstand today?

When i was looking around the poles and not having a refreshing pint, I was singing but I'm guessing the roof swollowed that up.

(p.s Can you tell I'm for the move to the rre?)

So, Could anyone hear the chaddy end lot from the mainstand today?

When i was looking around the poles and not having a refreshing pint, I was singing but I'm guessing the roof swollowed that up.

(p.s Can you tell I'm for the move to the rre?)

Lee Johnson could. He kept waving when requested.

But it didn't sound very loud inside the Chaddy tbh.