Like these comments, as you we have moved on, but..

What's funny is that he won player of the year for Oldham whilst playing at full back!!!

You seriously trying to tell me that they had better options in their central midfield.

A blade asked me how many we'd lose by today at work.

I said we will win probably 4-1. He asked why?

I said because Kieran Lee is back in the team.

He will play in the Premier League.

Let me tell you

I might as well do

About a boy who can do anything

He comes from Oldham

His touch is golden

Kieran Lee

Kieran Lee

Kieran Leeeeeeee

The crunching tackle on Barton in the second half was excellent.

Sorry in advance for another thread about former players. But this made me chuckle.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/210805-shy-little-keiran-lee/

Fair play to the lad!

And to think it took over a season for him to even get any sort of chance, absolutely baffling. From that one performance away at Crewe it was bloody obvious he was the best footballer in the squad, you could just tell the way he passed the ball and made space for himself.

Kieran Lee was the creative midfielder we were missing since Wellens

Had we played him there in PD's first season we may well have maintained our early playoff position until it fell away in Feb that season

Amazing how the guys with 'coaching badges# couldn't see he was clearly a central midfielder

And the best CM of the lot never even played him until he had to!

But what do we know...................

On that thread they say he's the new Shez.

Pretty ironic that Shez barely ever played him when they were both here......maybe Shez was jealous.

'The new John Sheridan. Makes us tick'

That's high praise coming from a Wednesday fan.

A Wednesday fan I know can't speak highly enough of him, and everytime I see highlights he seems to be involved in everything. Imagine him and Baxter in the same team.

Like these comments, as you we have moved on, but..

What's funny is that he won player of the year for Oldham whilst playing at full back!!!

You seriously trying to tell me that they had better options in their central midfield.

A blade asked me how many we'd lose by today at work.

I said we will win probably 4-1. He asked why?

I said because Kieran Lee is back in the team.

He will play in the Premier League.

Let me tell you

I might as well do

He comes from Oldham

His touch is golden

Kieran Lee

Kieran Lee

Kieran Leeeeeeee

The crunching tackle on Barton in the second half was excellent.

I wanna tell you

I might as well do

He come from Paisley

His name is Gary

Harkins Harkins Harkins

Kieran Lee was the creative midfielder we were missing since Wellens

Had we played him there in PD's first season we may well have maintained our early playoff position until it fell away in Feb that season

Amazing how the guys with 'coaching badges# couldn't see he was clearly a central midfielder

And the best CM of the lot never even played him until he had to!

But what do we know...................

Couldn't drop Furman or Stephens back then.. Should of moved forward when Stephens left though!

Shez always said it was lifestyle choices that kept Lee out the team when he was here. Penny even transfer listed the lad during his first (pre) season in charge. I think it was the latter that kicked Lee up the arse got him doing what he does best, playing football.

Him and Neal Eardley were crying out to be played Centre mid. Kieran Lee even at full back was still one of the best players Ive ever seen in an Oldham top. The man was fantastic, its no coincidence Wednesday have got their better results when hes been fit.

Always said he would never make it at full back in the championship which for some reason pissed his familly on here no end.

talented player, glad he is doing well for himself and would choose him at right back instead of Connor Brown every day of the week and twice on Sundays

Shez always said it was lifestyle choices that kept Lee out the team when he was here. Penny even transfer listed the lad during his first (pre) season in charge. I think it was the latter that kicked Lee up the arse got him doing what he does best, playing football.

I don't remember the 'lifestyle choices' quotes from either of them.

What I do remember is being sat talking to Joe Royle about him at a Latics dinner and he said he was the best footballer in the squad by a mile but needed to be more vocal and put himself about a bit more as he was painfully shy.

Was our best player, most of our best attacking play came when he was involved. Glad he's doing as well as I knew he would. Still, we did get a big, fat fee for him didn't we? Oh no, another give away!

He was 24 and 8 days old when his contract expired we tried to keep him but couldn't. But because of those 8 days we got nowt.

It's a point I keep making about how the club need to look at it's contract lengths given, there was no reason for his multi-year deal to expire 8 days after the point when we weren't going to get money for him.

A very decent player - usually very consistent and solid performer. He was an overlapping full-back, exactly the type we are missing this season. But, he wasn't the best in the air, and he was found out defensive on a good number of occasion.

I was at Crewe away when he played CM, and until his legs went; as he hadn't played any games really ahead of that game, he was very decent in the CM role.

But, as I said at the time, after playing RB for us for neigh on 2 1/2 years, he was a RB - not a CM, and so he was used.

Dave Jones signed him as a RB. Sheff Weds thought they were signing another option to Buxton at RB. The bonus for them is, whilst he arrived a RB; he also arrived a very decent footballer.

Fair play to him. He's been moved into midfield and has taken his chance. A Sheff Weds fan at work can't speak highly enough of him; and all power to the lad as he continues his career.

But, as others have said on this thread, anyone reading this thread would think we let Toni Kroos leave us the way it's being posted. He was a very decent player who left us for a higher division. But, "the best player to wear the jersey"? I hope that poster hasn't been watching us for very long; otherwise that's one of the most ludicrous comments on a post I've read on here...