North Stand Construction Thread

Imagine how boring it must be being a Peterborough fan. No planning permission saga, no years of hoping, no gold bricks, no Christmas-levels of excitement over the first bit of scaffolding, no time lapse videos.

Just one stand gone, another thrown up in its place. Go sit in it and learn about energy.

No are they working, are they not working, has work halted , has it got going again, is anyone on site, is anyone not on site discussion on the forum either....!

And no 78 page thread!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything happened on this recently. Ive seen that Peterborough (who started later but got grants) finished their stand and had fans in it Saturday

But to be fair, I don't think their chairman was doing it as a spare time DIY project ;-)

Peterborough no shops no gym no boxes no offices no conference , but to be fair its up and open . well done them . standard stand no thrills

It incorporates an education centre and some sort of bio-energy production IIRC.

I wonder what the construction cost differentials are?

I genuinely think we have got a much better value for money stand.

Keep up the good work - I can't stand sitting down!

I'm humble enough to say that I learnt something from the Inspirals gig at Shepherds Bush. Although I've heard that there are over the counter remedies that are really very good for that problem these days.

I'm humble enough to say that I learnt something from the Inspirals gig at Shepherds Bush. Although I've heard that there are over the counter remedies that are really very good for that problem these days.

I‘ve heard that too, and I understand preparation helps to calm the beast inside.

Archived