Rumours and Transfers 2014

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I've said previously, ishy has told me in the past that he wouldn't drop down to league one and the fact that he fell out with Johnson snr last season make it unlikely on the face of it. His family live in moston though so I suppose he could fancy a move back?

He'd score at this level though!

Been told Paul mcgowan ishmael miller and david worrall. Looks like two will be complete. Looks like one hasn't come off but like I said the three players one will be a who second 50/50 the third we will be excited

Mike Jones signed, but he can't be the 50/50 or exciting one, so who are the others ?

With all due respect savage I can't make any of you clues/hints fit with either of these signings today. You clearly said it wasn't going to be mike jones earlier in this thread...

Hold my hands up been a poor one from me. Still time though. Don't think many would have guessed these two though

No but still believe worrall will sign. The other one was McGowan and the other ishmael miller was told

While the transfer window is still open for business; you might want to looks to sell your " club source" and bringing in another one; maybe on loan first so you get a feel for them before you commit to a longer term deal??

;-)

While the transfer window is still open for business; you might want to looks to sell your " club source" and bringing in another one; maybe on loan first so you get a feel for them before you commit to a longer term deal??

;-)

haha very true Mr Sly I did offer him a trial with the Mills transfer and e got that spot on a few days before

Zoko from Stevenage-striker. As per the rumours site, which got yesterdays 2 correct by the way I think!

"On 29 August 2013 Zoko left Notts County by mutual consent because he was on to high of a wage for the club."

6 ft, 30 yrs old, 10 in 25 for a poor Stevenage side after signing partway through last season - this would be a very good signing if it's doable.