Simon Corney-close the door behind you!

Anyone who listens to the SC interview on Latics Player today should have no doubts he's a true fan.

North Stand hopefully operational by January, the Main Stand next (but no date given) and more forwards to be brought in.

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scratch2000uk

Ahh, I love the summer, me.

:censored:ing rained a little last Sunday. Completely ruined my afternoon. SC's fault. :censored: 'im.

That's because SC was pissing on your back and telling you it was raining :devilish:

Following recent announcements and the catastrophic marketing of the Season Ticket Sales in conjunction with our 'glorious new stand' can we look to have a new CEO put in place, someone who knows what he is doing?

As a Latics fan for some 40 years this really is a terrible situation SC has got us into,

1) Contiunually falling attendances

2) Fans rep on the Board who is nothing but a Lap Dog

3) 2 of the 3 TTA have basically abandoned the club and remain purely as Investors

4) A 'White Elephant' of a new stand being part built but with no money to complete it!

5) Tying the hands of a potentially good manager by telling him and other clubs that our best player is for sale because of 4)

6) Telling us as supporters that 4) will save the club-you cannot find the funds to finish it

7) Some interest in improving the match day experience, perhaps by putting all the fans together-then changing your mind!

8) Seeing an improvement in 7) purely I think by luck and by the efforts of the fans then looking at spreading out those fans by 4)

This might never happen but it is your plan Mr Corney

9) A £30 charge to those loyal supporters who havent jumped ship YET! just to enjoy decent facilities, as in other grounds.

10) The complete lack of any special offer/incentive on 4) to get fans back who have deserted the club

This new stand is your baby Mr Corney and you are making a complete and utter mess of it

Do the decent thing get the £2M from your mates and go and join them across the water and then leave a new CEO and LJ alone!

If we get the Richards money you can take it. If OAFC 2004 Ltd ends up in profit you can have that too.

You have said that we need the new stand to break even-no we need success on the pitch to stand any chance of it!

If We ever got to the Premier League you can call in all the debt. Just do us a favour Go away and close the door behind you!

hee hee. minus 20. your my hero. not