JCH Leaving

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deal all round. We make a profit, but then so will Rotherham IF they develop him properly.

Steve Evans says they've been making bids for him all summer. It seems to me that we didn't want to let him go until we had a replacement lined up, so now we wait!

Whoever asked, our new striker IS supposed to be a permanent signing. :)

He just asked us a very left field question about how we would feel about a possible loan signing when the loan market opens up again...

Did he say it was already planned or was it more of a this is someone we would like sort of conversation?

Sworn to secrecy, I'm afraid, but he did also say Ebanks Blake will be training with us, but not signing cos he's four stone overweight...

He's hoping for a Championship club.

“I’ve been working hard this summer to get myself ready for the new season,” he told Mirror Online.

“In football things can change quickly, someone could come in for me tomorrow. And if they did, I’m confident I could go into any club and hit the ground running.

“I’ve got a personal trainer and he’s been putting me through my paces in the gym and I’ve been doing hundreds of miles on my bike."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ex-wolves-hitman-sylvan-ebanks-blake-weighing-4071114

Steve Evans slags off Matt Derbyshire.

Rovrum sign Becchio and JCH.

LJ has been part of negotiations with Rovrum.

LJ says he's thinking about bringing somebody in next week when the loan window opens.

We need a striker.

A front three of Forte, Poleon and Derbyshire would be interesting!

Edited by opinions4u