JCH Leaving

It's funny that many Latics fans dislike Porter far more, for screwing the club out of a bit of money, than they do Connor Brown for publicly slating a rape victim and, in some cases, even Lee Hughes for what he did.

I'd take Ched before Porter (even if ability wasn't a factor)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that many Latics fans dislike Porter far more, for screwing the club out of a bit of money, than they do Connor Brown for publicly slating a rape victim and, in some cases, even Lee Hughes for what he did.

The Connor Brown thing is pretty much forgotten really isn't it?

It shouldn't be.

But it has been.

The joy of Football fans: where a player leaving on free transfer is held in higher distain than a player condoning rape, or a player who killed an innocent man.

People forget he was a naïve 17 year old at the time who was sticking up for his mate.

Regardless of how :censored:ing stupid the comment was (and it really was stupid) and as little as I condone it, he doesn't deserve to be tarred all his life for something even he will admit was a stupid mistake.

People forget he was a naïve 17 year old at the time who was sticking up for his mate.

Regardless of how :censored:ing stupid the comment was (and it really was stupid) and as little as I condone it, he doesn't deserve to be tarred all his life for something even he will admit was a stupid mistake.

100% agree, we've all done silly things when we was young and foolish, having spoken to him (all be it very briefly) he seems a good kid

Who? Burnley?

Can't imagine there were that many PremierLeague clubs in the queue to get him. Great potential, but so far away from the finished product!

'Renowned for his blistering pace', best line of the article. Our replacement is twice as fast as clarke-harris ever will be.

Without wanting to sound bitter or anything... That's got to be bollocks...surely?

He wasn't consistently up to League 1 standard never mind showing his ability to premier league clubs.

I don't mind Robinson.. I know he works for the franchise we all despise and he's a scouser but apart from that he's a good young manager

and the fact he spouts nonsense at every pre match, post match interview, and the fact he robbed all the meat and potato pies on my last visit to mk dons and the fact he has a :censored:e haircut, and the fact he manages franchise fc and the fact he hasn't been able to promote franchise fc from league one at 4 attempts!

edit : ok some of them have been covered but just wanted to emphasise! he's a strong 9 on the cuntometer

Edited by kieranmcandrew

and the fact he spouts nonsense at every pre match, post match interview, and the fact he robbed all the meat and potato pies on my last visit to mk dons and the fact he has a :censored:e haircut, and the fact he manages franchise fc and the fact he hasn't been able to promote franchise fc from league one at 4 attempts!

edit : ok some of them have been covered but just wanted to emphasise! he's a strong 9 on the cuntometer

Let's all remember we made him cry a couple of seasons back when we beat them at BP.

Happy days.