Lee Johnson's Football Fwend Gone

Clearly failing in your agenda here.

Indeed instead of making me think, as Savage seems to, that this was LJ helping his mates out it instead makes me think he has the balls to turn around to an old friend fwend and say "thanks mate, but it's just not for you" - it shows integrity and character.

What about the two players that dropped out? Wouldn't have to pay their appearance fees would we?

The player that dropped out was on a weekly salary so would not matter while noble was on non contract so if he comes on the pitch. It was coincidence that the two games he came on was around the 88th minute mark

Don't understand point of this thread apart from the usual "manager signing his mates" stigma assigned to LJ. All managers bring in people they know; who they have played for, who they have managed, who they know well etc.

The good thing though is that LJ is quick to release if they aren't adding anything rather than being lumbered with them - Noble, Gros etc.

It's also great to see LJ networking, bringing in un-fit players, building relations, building fitness and then increasing the odds of signing players who may sign elsewhere if already fit. Noble may have scored 2 goals in 2 games, controlled both and had the crowds chanting for more...same goes with Ebanks-Blake. Get this lad fit and he could do a brilliant job at our level; was very effective for Wolves when he could get a game - stormed the team when they were on promotion hunt but dropped down the pecking order when Wolves signed big name players when they were back in the Prem.

Indeed instead of making me think, as Savage seems to, that this was LJ helping his mates out it instead makes me think he has the balls to turn around to an old friend fwend and say "thanks mate, but it's just not for you" - it shows integrity and character.

Yep, that above.

Nothing to see here...

really cant see what's wrong with bringing someone in on trial, if they do well then we sign them, if they don't then they move on, all at very little cost to the club. I think some people moan for the sake of moaning.

Totally agree, this board will be better when the unis are all back.