what advantage is there to getting a season tickets get!

We get to buy the best seats for the trips to Anfield in the FA Cup and our play-off final at Wembley.

Well that's plainly not true. The last time I actually owned a ST was the season we beat Everton in the FA cup. Off I popped down to the ticket office to pick up tickets for me and my dad. Where were we sat? Right behind a :censored:ing pillar in the corner of the lower tier. I don't think I could have hand-picked a :censored:ter pair of seats.

The last time we played at Goodison a couple of seasons back I didn't own a ST and we picked our tickets up the day before the match. Of course, we were right under the TV gantry in the top tier with one of the best views of the pitch. Incredible.

To be fair, if you're dedicated and know you're going to get to almost every home match I don't see a reason for one not to buy a ST. I think the savings per match is fair. Through personal experience I can't say I ever used the money off vouchers in the club shop that were always in the back of the book. I think Latics should be teaming up with local food outlets and shops with discounts for ST holders. It's a massive marketing opportunity lost to be honest. I'm sure many local businesses would get involved even if it was just for a free bit of advertising on a matchday somewhere.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably already been mentioned but the fact you get in for just over half price is worth it alone. For me personally, I'd not hand over £22 on a fortnightly basis. I need to get one to ensure I'd do over 5 games a season these days. If it was Corrie and a curry on midweek game night or Yeovil at home, there'd only be one winner. I'm effectively forced into buying it or I'd hardly bother.

Still think there should've been a short window for ST holders for Dale (if only to show a bit of acknowledgement).

Probably already been mentioned but the fact you get in for just over half price is worth it alone. For me personally, I'd not hand over £22 on a fortnightly basis. I need to get one to ensure I'd do over 5 games a season these days. If it was Corrie and a curry on midweek game night or Yeovil at home, there'd only be one winner. I'm effectively forced into buying it or I'd hardly bother.

Still think there should've been a short window for ST holders for Dale (if only to show a bit of acknowledgement).

My wife forces me to go, this could mean a number of things, I try not to think about it too much.

Whatever she's up to, you'll have the last laugh when you're at the top secret end of season bunga bunga party in the RRE cells that only male ST holders know about.

Oh, that's :censored:ed it.

Even if there was no Trust letter in your season ticket?

The should have been apologies Harry...please go the trust oldham website and there should be info on there on the changes, meeting notes etc.

As I don't have access the the letter that was issued, I will try and get a copy for you. If you would like to pm me your email address and I will try and sort that for you

Even if there was no Trust letter in your season ticket?

Apologies Harry, looks someone else has flagged this ont eh pinned trust page above and been redirect to the trust oldham webpage. If your still having difficulty get the letter, please let me know

Posted Today, 07:04 PM

Hi gemma06 no probs if you visit trustoldham.co.uk in the news there's a download and copy of the letter that was given out

It also enables you to go onto OWTB and complain how hard done by you are when any other offer comes along.

And get a brew and bacon butty served by the manager when queueing for FA cup tickets....

Wasn't it the non-ST holders who got the brew and the bacon butty? All us superior beings were safely indoors with our feet up, safe in the knowledge that we already had our tickets secured.

Over in Oz you get caps, keyrings and other "showbag" type stuff as a ST holder.

Perhaps a ST upgrade every match? - have a spot right behind the players bench of say 6 seats.

Club does a draw 20 minutes before the kickoff and you get "upgraded" to this spot for the game.

Maybe they have something like this ( i dont know never been to BP).

Over in Oz you get caps, keyrings and other "showbag" type stuff as a ST holder.

Perhaps a ST upgrade every match? - have a spot right behind the players bench of say 6 seats.

Club does a draw 20 minutes before the kickoff and you get "upgraded" to this spot for the game.

Maybe they have something like this ( i dont know never been to BP).

None of those but the at seat service for refreshments is a welcome perk....that and valet parking and the post match massages if you get pulled out of the hat at half time

Overall well worth getting a ST