Another Athleticos thread - are you sitting down?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was more to do being in the right forum, rather than really not counting as such if I remember correctly. So your post was a hang over from a complete different subject? Better just to move on and comment on the topic at hand that way no misunderstanding occurs. Besides it's just so easy to lash out on here and then nothing ever gets resolved. The Barry issue on here is poor in my view, everyone has a vehicle to go air their concerns at meetings and I'll wager both parties will come out feeling that their views are at least not so far apart.

In this instance, the Athletico's debate is on this platform only. As far as these petty downboats are concerned, this is a message board where you air points of view, in most debates there are differing views. Sometimes via dialog and reading other views we shift our position. A petty downboat does nothing really, other than cheap lazy points scoring. As for Rummy acting childish it's relevant most any subject I will post on, cos........ well, he acts childish.

Rubbish. Disliked your content on one of your posts, disliked the content on another. You'll notice I've not down voted all of your posts, fair to say I've not up-voted either. Perhaps the childish one is he who takes such trivial matters to heart.

Indeed everyone deserves credit and they certainly do from me. What argument or you on about? now who's imagining things. Trust me I aint arguing with you Claire. Just makes me laugh why this group seem to be getting an awful lot of stick from some who think they are special.

There certainly are clicks on here, kick one shin about 20 start limping ha ha. It's funny.

*cliques

Have any of you read this back and had a look at yourselves?!

I was just going to say, everyone has been on their period the last week or two*, life isn't that bad folks and get our sense of humour back instead of criticism and sniping.

* I think Barry set it all off. As usual.

Rubbish. Disliked your content on one of your posts, disliked the content on another. You'll notice I've not down voted all of your posts, fair to say I've not up-voted either. Perhaps the childish one is he who takes such trivial matters to heart.

Well Rummy if it was just the two I think I would have to agree with you on your summing up. You and I know that's not really true is it!!

Nothing you can do would I take to heart, in fact it amuses me. Anyway, as you were.

I was just going to say, everyone has been on their period the last week or two*, life isn't that bad folks and get our sense of humour back instead of criticism and sniping.

* I think Barry set it all off. As usual.

Aye this thread and the now deleted and quite rightly so athleticos thread were pretty bitchy everyone needs to put there tampons back in.

All this you sing this you should sing that don't hold that banner up hold this one up.

Who cares!

People support the team in their own way go to the games do what you want aslong as your not actively insulting and obnoxious to others then who cares.

Keep the faith.......

......and the peace.

And don't take the whole thing too seriously it's only football.

Well Rummy if it was just the two I think I would have to agree with you on your summing up. You and I know that's not really true is it!!

Nothing you can do would I take to heart, in fact it amuses me. Anyway, as you were.

O_o

Today was great. Atmosphere when the team needed it and all three stands getting involved. Particularly liked the Super Oldham chant that started in the chaddy, then the RRE got involved. Then it rippled up the main stand from the chaddy end. Magic.

I could hear you all on BBC manc as it was the featured match......keep it up.

Just ask topoff to keep his top on now as winter is coming and I fear hell get a chest infection.

Did the little lads in the chaddy behind the goal sing today and take their top off s too?