Super Oldham Song

Nah, they just upped the tempo to about 240 beats per minute :OASISscarf:

If it wasnt for the Athleticos we wouldnt even be discussing whether to sing it or not! Good on them I say, it makes it a much more pleasurable day out!

Not saying it is just them or that others dont sing-but they do set out to do so for the full 90 minutes.

The atmosphere was good today but it could have been much better i thought, too many times there were different chants happening accross the stand, and everything was out of sync.

In terms of atmosphere i enjoyed bristol city more!

Fergie, i agree with you, however the song is popular at the mo and gets the crowd singing and bopping.

Can't wait for us to adopt you'll never walk alone, or I'm forever blowing bubbles and day dream believer too. We could use blue moon well it's has at least the word blue in it.

Until then, we will just have to hope that it's a seasonal song and it will fade away once someone has either created or we adopt a song that's we can call our own

The atmosphere was good today but it could have been much better i thought, too many times there were different chants happening accross the stand, and everything was out of sync.

In terms of atmosphere i enjoyed bristol city more!

It's always been that way when we're all in a stand running the length of the pitch. At Wolves in the FA Cup the atmosphere was poor (apart from on the concourse under the stand) and at Blackpool in the play-off the atmosphere was zero.

It's always been that way when we're all in a stand running the length of the pitch. At Wolves in the FA Cup the atmosphere was poor (apart from on the concourse under the stand) and at Blackpool in the play-off the atmosphere was zero.

Agreed, side stands are rubbish for atmosphere - I remember Wolves being a massive let down.

I think a good few people just got giddy on the hype and atmosphere, quite a few songs were being sung at too fast a pace. So much so they couldn't sustain it. LJ's blue and white army was a classic example. Pity really cos if the stand had got that going for 15-20 mins like in the past it would have been awesome.

I think a good few people just got giddy on the hype and atmosphere, quite a few songs were being sung at too fast a pace. So much so they couldn't sustain it. LJ's blue and white army was a classic example. Pity really cos if the stand had got that going for 15-20 mins like in the past it would have been awesome.

Agree. I just couldn't understand why it was so fast - missing the drum?