Porter in the chron

But the 31-year-old, who scored 28 goals in 66 appearances for Athletic, maintains it wasn’t down to him that the club ended up without a penny from the deal.

“I always get a bad reception at Oldham, so I’m used to it,” laughed Porter.

“When I moved from there, they never got any money for me. It wasn’t my fault, but the fans don’t see it that way.

“A lot of it was out of my control. I wish it wasn’t the case, because I had a really good time at Oldham.”

How was it not in your control? How was it not your fault? Are you a slave or something??

Go f*** yourself you putrid little skid mark of a human being.

Still don't understand the amount of hate porter gets. He's not the only one to :censored: the club over and he won't be the last.

Exactly my view.

He was part of our last playoff side and a big part at that.

There is more hatred towards him than the likes of Furman and Furman is an absolute c u next Tuesday.

If you want loyalty buy a dog. If you want players to sacrifice their prospects of career income for the beneift of the club....get real.

Fine with this...

Its just the bit he talks bollocks in the chron as if he had no choice that :censored:s me off.

I would of had more respect for him if he said the truth. I got paid....

Edited by oafc0000

If you want loyalty buy a dog. If you want players to sacrifice their prospects of career income for the beneift of the club....get real.

I called my dog "Stay" . He really gets confused in Tangs when I throw his ball and shout "Fetch Stay"!!! :grin:

I called my dog "Stay" . He really gets confused in Tangs when I throw his ball and shout "Fetch Stay"!!! :grin:

I was once walking on Oldham Edge when a pit bill off the lead came charging toward me. It didn't help my nerves when the owner bawled from afar "Stay Killer"..luckily I managed to jump over a fence.

Exactly my view.

He was part of our last playoff side and a big part at that.

There is more hatred towards him than the likes of Furman and Furman is an absolute c u next Tuesday.

We actually made money on the Furman deal if I recall correctly, Furman wasn't even catching every game after his sojourn to South Africa. Chris Porter can go f*** himself.

I see this has made its way onto the Rochdale forum. The obsession continues as they lie and thus remain always in our shadow xD

That Tazzy is a clown he posts on here as well. I speak to quite a few dale fans and they all say the same about him being a prat

Edited by SavageTheBeast

Porter scored a fair amount of goals for us, but somehow never managed to impress me as an overall footballer. I was always surprised he scores as many as he does.

If fans expect loyalty from players then I think they will find their expectations failed to be met most of the time.

If it had been a big name Scottish player moving from one of the Old Firm to a Premier League side that did what Porter did, it would be given an eponymous name.

Porter :censored: us over, a lot more than the likes of Furman, Taylor, Lee etc. OK we should have known the rules, but a cross-border transfer without crossing any National border is a bit of a misnomer. Rumour has it he told Corney and Shez one thing and then did the other. It might not have been him, but it was someone acting on his behalf.