Full Time: Oldham Athletic 1 Barnsley 3

Was hoping our equaliser would come as a 'deflection off the back of the head of the guy Lockwood had just elbowed in the face'-type goal, alas..

I enjoyed us today, aside from comedy defending and not an ounce of luck or killer instinct in front of goal. Truly disappointed that LJ and Tommy have proven themselves to be the underhanded :censored:bags I'd hoped they weren't. No humility or respect and deserved all the abuse they got / will get whenever they return to Boundary Park.

Sadler was decent (but basically to Mills, what Lockwood is to Wilson, J) and Woodland looks excellent. Really proud of how much we wanted to win today, but we can't rely on Dean to lead us forwards. Don't think it's fair on either of us.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were done by a poor Barnsley side, the keeper is a liability and will cost us dear again. The sending off was a farce there is no way on earth that was a yellow.

Not sure about Sadler would have thought he will be on the bench on Tuesday with Brown back to left back. Murphy should have buried the chance late on I fear we may have bought a dud but I would start with him alongside Wilko on Tuesday.

He's not & never was. Johnson had a huge blind spot on keepers but Rachubka was an ideal L1 GK that we should have kept.

Yup. Organisation is such a big part of it, and Chubs did that. His record with us was very good, and we've been :censored: ever since LJ started pissing around with that, Kenny and now Kean.

He may have conceded some long range shots, but some of the goals we've conceded vs PNE and Barnsley would not have happened.

Can someone tell me the rules as well please in regard to ex manager and players.

We boo players that leave us....under contract, out of contract, if they were good or if they were rubbish. Essentially everyone right?

What about players that had a song like Baxter, we sung his name him right?

What about players who we offered a new contract too, he doesn't show us respect by responding but we next hear he is at Donny on trial. We sing his name right...

Can't work it out.

Yup. Organisation is such a big part of it, and Chubs did that. His record with us was very good, and we've been :censored: ever since LJ started pissing around with that, Kenny and now Kean.

He may have conceded some long range shots, but some of the goals we've conceded vs PNE and Barnsley would not have happened.

Totally agree and said it at the time. Some head-scratching moments this season and the first phase of the Rachubka witch hunt was one for me. And for the record, Johnson is a total :censored:.

because he is a 2 faced :censored: who all along had one eye on a another job who didn't give a :censored: about us who give him a start in management!! For :censored: sake

Not sure you answered the question. Yes he did those things but why shouldn't he celebrate?

I have no problem with LJ celebrating the goals, he was getting abuse as soon as he came out, from me included. Got to be able to take it if we can give it!

two faced :censored:!!Respect the club what gave you the chance

I had Barnsley on my coupon today. I love my team and hope we win every game.

If we win and I lose on my coupon hey we won! happy days!

If we lose I'm pissed off but might win some money to help with the pain.

In this instance...nothing because Wolves couldn't beat thefudge packers! Woud have been £253 the bastards

Edited by palmer1

Not sure you answered the question. Yes he did those things but why shouldn't he celebrate?

It's an unwritten rule what more shall I say?!just a little respect to the club what gave you the chance for management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by oafc21

It's an unwritten rule what more shall I say?!just a little respect to the club what gave you the chance for management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's his job people are acting as if he was married to them.

If he was crap we wouldn't have shown loyalty we would have sacked him.