2,445 attendance and yet another home defeat...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Board had the chance to create a siege mentality around the club when Johnson left. Instead they've dithered and :censored:ed about with due dilligence.

Really hope whoever they have decided they want in the summer is worth it.

What do you expect when the board try and pass off making Holden the manager as some sort of masterstroke?

The fans have voted with their feet and I hope they continue to do so to show the board how they've :censored:ed up our season.

I wouldn't allow any of them to run my bath let alone run a football club.

Corney has given up. The new stand is being built; it's an asset that will only appreciate in value until they sell that and the ground to recoup as much as their expenditure as possible. The club on the other hand is a millstone; one that he wants rid of and one that he's not prepared to put any more money into. The final nail was letting that buffoon back onto the board - if the answer is Barry Owen then I :censored:ing dread the question!

Look, it's dire. We are in a perilous position. 6 points in not much of a cushion on our form.

But we have a game in hand over many.

Yet again a promotion chasing team has not wiped our Reserves off the park.

WE now have 9 injuries. Show me a team from Chelsea down that could carry on regardless with that.

Rhys Turner got his debut goal

Joel Colemam has got his first game under his belt and only conceded 1. And we effectively drew 1-1 on his debut. against a team that will be promoted probably.

Dean Holden lost 3-1, Lee Johnson lost 7-0. Dean Holden is a better manager..

We might get a good keeper on emergency loan...

Edited by singe

When you send out a clear message that the season is over you're asking for trouble.

They were playing a risky game with only 6 points in it now.

The big worry is that the bottom teams have been playing the survival game all season and have the mentality of fighting to stay up. You're now asking our players to completely switch their mentality if they end up in a scrap.

It will never happen and if it did, they wouldn't listen anyway.

Their has been grumbles of discontent before now but we have never truly turned up the heat on them. Perhaps if we did it would push corney to sell up. He saved the club when he came in and he stuck it out for along time. I'm glad he showed the persistence to carry on and get the stand up and that will be his legacy. But once it is he should have a football club one of the few that is close to or turns in a profit. With the economy picking up it might be a good time to get the club sold so he can go and pursue other things.

Barry's rant, Ched Evans, failure to replace LJ...the club have lacked any sort of common sense and leadership off the field all season.

Instead of what should have been the best season for years, it's turning into a capitulation on the pitch and leaving the fans as divided and disillusioned as ever.

And I like to think I'm not prone to an overreaction.

What do you expect when the board try and pass off making Holden the manager as some sort of masterstroke?

The fans have voted with their feet and I hope they continue to do so to show the board how they've :censored:ed up our season.

I wouldn't allow any of them to run my bath let alone run a football club.

Corney has given up. The new stand is being built; it's an asset that will only appreciate in value until they sell that and the ground to recoup as much as their expenditure as possible. The club on the other hand is a millstone; one that he wants rid of and one that he's not prepared to put any more money into. The final nail was letting that buffoon back onto the board - if the answer is Barry Owen then I :censored:ing dread the question!

Agree 100%. A few soundbites on BBC Manchester by Simon Corney aint good enough.

The board was embarrassingly naive over the Evans debacle...they've demonstrated the same with appointing Holden until the end of the season.

They knew Johnson was looking to leave so had time to recruit a replacement but didn't have any contingency plan apart from emotionally blackmailing Scholes. That was Plan A but not B or C when Scholes inevitably said thanks but no thanks.

The only reason for appointing Holden is because he's the cheapest option possible being already on the payroll. This close season could be interesting - the current board appoint an inspirational big name manager who cannot be signed until after July 1st or they complete a sale of the club allowing the new owner to bring in their own manager. Corney continually absent following the Evans stand-off and everything suddenly short-term makes me think somethings in the offing.

When you send out a clear message that the season is over you're asking for trouble.

They were playing a risky game with only 6 points in it now.

The big worry is that the bottom teams have been playing the survival game all season and have the mentality of fighting to stay up. You're now asking our players to completely switch their mentality if they end up in a scrap.

yep, that about sums it up

Look, it's dire. We are in a perilous position. 6 points in not much of a cushion on our form.

But we have a game in hand over many.

Yet again a promotion chasing team has not wiped our Reserves off the park.

WE now have 9 injuries. Show me a team from Chelsea down that could carry on regardless with that.

Rhys Turner got his debut goal

Joel Colemam has got his first game under his belt and only conceded 1. And we effectively drew 1-1 on his debut. against a team that will be promoted probably.

Dean Holden lost 3-1, Lee Johnson lost 7-0. Dean Holden is a better manager..

We might get a good keeper on emergency loan...

I admire your blind optimism...

Unfortunately we are up :censored: creek without a paddle and at our lowest eb...we need a leader to give us hope to get out of this mess... We have no leaders at the club giving fans any reason to remain optimistic...just a chairman who would rather be in NYC.