2,445 attendance and yet another home defeat...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is anyone still backing Simon Corney after this season.....??

Stand Delays? How much is the delay going to cost us for next season FFP

£2.5m over spend on the new stand. Original budget was £4m his bbc radio interview said we are now at £6.5m

Ched Evans - Bad whichever side of the fence you are on

Lee Johnson going at the crucial stage of the season

Ended our playoff homes

"The BEST group of applications we have ever received" and hires Dean Holden

Failed to back DH in good quality loan signings - Kid with no experience when we are in touching distance of the playoffs

2445 Says everything about what the fans think

I say it again HE IS KILLING THE CLUB

I am quite happy to step over the line and back whoever you're backing - remind me?

If Corney had wanted to kill the club why did he sack Dave Penney?

Possibly you think he secured funding to start the new stand to accelerate the process?

Or do you think he changed is mind after Johnson lost all the December matches at an aggregate of 14-1?

Do you think killing the club was on his mind when he didn't sell any players in the January?

If you keep our saviour a secret too much longer it will be 'you' who has killed us.

Got to play Turner up front with Wilkinson at Crewe surely, no one else looks likely to score. Let's give him a run in the team while the squad us so thin.

With their defence apparently as bad as ours the manager surely cannot possibly contemplate one up front v Crewe,

I've been impressed by Turner on the few occasions I've seen him play. If I remember rightly he looked to be very direct in terms of running towards goal, and is very lively in tight spaces - tricky sort of lad. Only 19 too so lots of time for him.

What is it with our players putting their hands up for offside and stopping what they're doing - B Wilson last night, everyone vs Yeovil.

Rule 1 of schoolboy football: Play to the chuffing whistle!

Rule 2 (Dieng) NO BOUNCE!

Injuries to usual starters or otherwise, those first two goals were laughable...

Very sensible post, if I may say so. The trouble with find someone to blame types is that they just target one person, and aim every argument (however valid) around that person.

I thought so too. SC is an intelligent man and business man and also I believe a true lover of OAFC and is not ppepared to sell to anyone who he thinks is not right- e.g Koukash or whatever his name was. Otherwise i think the facts speak for themselves - he cannot afford to bankroll the club and cannot find a buyer as things are, hence sees the stand as a priority.

And as you say Mr Singe , this need to find someone to blame for everything is not good. There have been so many external factors in this anything but dull season. Let us hope for a change of fortune at Crewe- i thought we had it at Port Vale but 3 defeats since have been hard to take.

It was interesting to see in another post about best players of last 10 years or so and there were a fair few entries from this present team.

Roll; on Crewe- I will be there and maybe even Rochdale next Tuesday

If a new manager had been appointed, the normal upturn in form would not have happened because of the injury list. Therefore it is probably better to wait because there would be no benefit. If an agreement has been made with a new manager he can watch from the stands and decide where improvements need to be made. If it hasn't yet been decided then there is time to appoint the right person.

The defence certainly needs sorting out though. Why Brown was the scapegoat last night I'll never know. Why should Wilson walk back into the team when Brown has been one of our best defenders the past few weeks.

I've always been one of SC's biggest fans but even he admits someone else could do it. At the end of the day what money does he actually put into the club? He tells us all its self sufficient

Yes but he also told us that about 'SportsPark' 'there was no alternative to Failsworth' and 'we dont rely on a cup run.' Self sufficient my arse!

I have no time for him, look at the way that we have imploded this season.