Club will refund season tickets

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a football club not a political party, Ferguson was an acknowledged Labour Party supporter but it didn't stop the Tory hordes from Hampshire rocking up at Old Trafford once a fortnight. Kelly may or may not be a Sinn Fein supporter, they are a legitimate political party, and he's fully entitled to his views. Got rock all to do with what he puts on the pitch which is all I care about.

The Chron also says his first interview was only last week.

I don't have a link but it's the bottom right hand corner of page 34.

'It is believed that Kelly "nailed it" when it came to his first interview at the club last week.'

His mum met Martin McGuiness apparently. Of course anyone who ever met him is an IRA sympathiser and ought to be stoned to death in our civilised, democratic society, like.

Anyway. I think it's a pretty shocking appointment myself on the basis that I think he'll be :censored: due to barely any respect through the game, a lack of quality contacts and I just don't like Darren's. Never have.

Would you tell that to Mini-Shez's face?

and I thought Twitter was 140 characters..... clever guy this Bradley.

He's not that clever, he didn;t perusade SC to refund him the money AND then give him a season ticket....... :laught30:

Edited by singe

I was as shocked and dissapointed as everyone we didn't get the experienced manager we craved but I've had a day or two to reflect and am eagerly awaiting the start of the new season. The best thing we can do as fans is to buy those season tickets and make sure we have a competitive team for next season.

We don't choose the manager but must trust Corney and Co to get the best man available. They believe they have that person who can take our team to the next level.

Returning ST's is not going to help our situation whatsoever, the more tickets we sell = bigger budget. I like what Kelly is saying and whilst there are no guarantees he has pledged to play creative attacking football and that will do for me.

Surely we can't be happy boycotting games as a protest against the board we will just be cutting our own throats. This is our club and I do not want to see it dropping into the second division and beyond like Stockport and Tranmere.

There are no guarantees whoever our manager is so put your greivences to one side and and get down to BP and buy that ST!!

I was as shocked and dissapointed as everyone we didn't get the experienced manager we craved but I've had a day or two to reflect and am eagerly awaiting the start of the new season. The best thing we can do as fans is to buy those season tickets and make sure we have a competitive team for next season.

We don't choose the manager but must trust Corney and Co to get the best man available. They believe they have that person who can take our team to the next level.

Returning ST's is not going to help our situation whatsoever, the more tickets we sell = bigger budget. I like what Kelly is saying and whilst there are no guarantees he has pledged to play creative attacking football and that will do for me.

Surely we can't be happy boycotting games as a protest against the board we will just be cutting our own throats. This is our club and I do not want to see it dropping into the second division and beyond like Stockport and Tranmere.

There are no guarantees whoever our manager is so put your greivences to one side and and get down to BP and buy that ST!!

No reason to think that will happen.

Has Corney taken money out of the club?

The amount the club owes him goes up season by season so you could say yes. Player sales go towards the stand, who owns the stand? Club money into a stand / stadium not owned by the club.

The amount the club owes him goes up season by season so you could say yes. Player sales go towards the stand, who owns the stand? Club money into a stand / stadium not owned by the club.

I think about six words of that is accurate.