Press conference

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the picture from? And how do we zoom in on those notes?

They're from Fishul Twitter Harry. Would be good to see the notes!

Don't meniton Sunderland

Don't mention the word troubles

Donlt mention probabtion

Don't mention it's only 1 year deal

Where's the picture from? And how do we zoom in on those notes?

Barry gives the appearance of a bouncer on the Jeremy Kyle show, while Simon Corney looks like nodding off.

Edited by BP1960

I amnaged to zoom The Note, but it's not readable. Might be on the original though.

Hi, Barry. Just in case you are reading this whilst in the press conference, I am Harry Bosch.

CEP6go4WgAAozhT.png

Edited by singe

I amnaged to zoom The Note, but it's not readable. Might be on the original though.

Hi, Barry. Just in case you are reading this whilst in the press conference, I am Harry Bosch.

CEP6go4WgAAozhT.png

That's a Tesco shopping list.

CEP6go4WgAAozhT.png

Is that Windows 98?

You would look glum if you had just realised that your new manager selection was costing you thousands of pounds worth of season tickets. Look on the bright side though Simon, at least it won't cost you much in player bonuses this year - based on the new managers experience level it will be Pop and Crisps all round on the coach home. :clint:

You would look glum if you had just realised that your new manager selection was costing you thousands of pounds worth of season tickets. Look on the bright side though Simon, at least it won't cost you much in player bonuses this year - based on the new managers experience level it will be Pop and Crisps all round on the coach home. :clint:

Don't forget the Sherbert Dip Dabs