Players linked with us

If it is Diagouraga why is he even having a trial? Just sign him if the deal's doable.....

There is simply not a chance it's Diagouraga. Don't even bother exciting yourself. There'd be 23 other League 1 clubs queuing to sign him were he available.

From what's been said, it fits the bill for that Botaka.

According to the chron a winger previously signed for a seven figure sum, if this is legit and not made up, it's got to be the lad from Leeds! I would love to see us sign him, and have him improve massively getting one over on his past manager!

Would much rather see us play our own youth players instead of youth players from Fulham, Boro and Leeds...

Of course. But that doesn't happen. For example id have Edmunson and Mantack in the team, but that probably won't happen and loans from the better teams always come in and get first dibs. So as history tells, I'm just mentioning that there's one that could possibly benefit our team

Of course. But that doesn't happen. For example id have Edmunson and Mantack in the team, but that probably won't happen and loans from the better teams always come in and get first dibs. So as history tells, I'm just mentioning that there's one that could possibly benefit our team

Starts again tonight, Mantack. 5 defensive spots up for grabs might give him a proper chance to get matches.

I also take preseason as a tell that Reckord is first choice left back. A lot will be expected of him but must fit the bill for how Robinson wants his full backs to be.

According to Bristol City's website, he's 5'10" and 12st 2lbs. Cameroonian and has played most of his football in French Ligue 2. Signed as a bit of a punt by Cotterell in January 2016.

Edited by Bristolatic

According to Bristol City's website, he's 5'10" and 12st 2lbs. Cameroonian and has played most of his football in French Ligue 2. Signed as a bit of a punt by Cotterell in Jamuary 2016.

Maybe the bloke who thinks he's huge is tiny. It's all about perspective