Rochdale (away) 24 October all-ticket

It won't be strictly followed I reckon.

Liverpool was a disaster because it was full of day-trippers and there were severely restricted views at the back, this time it's a derby game and there'll be a lot that want to stand up and be loud.

I'm not even sure we'll sell it out to be honest.

Edited by NewBlue

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless we go on a great run of form, then I'd imagine there's next to no chance we'll sell all those tickets.

There's been extremes in fortune when we've been to Spotland recently. 2010 was the first league meeting in years, so there was the novelty factor added to the huge buzz as we were up near the top at the time, but in the corresponding fixture a year later, we took far less as we were on an absolutely woeful run of form, to the point that if I remember correctly, I think they relaxed the all ticket rules closer to the date. Obviously last year, we were absolutely flying and packed it out again.

Imagine it'll be closer to our 2012 turnout at min, but it's still a fair amount to take away given our low home support. Really hope we start picking up points from tomorrow, as October looks tough.

Reserved seating. Pretty sure it was last time too, but wasn't really enforced.

It was unreserved seating on our last visit, 10% of the 3500 allocation are held back if its sold as unreserved, on our next visit we have been given the full allocation for the stand so as at Anfield reserved seating will be enforced.

It was unreserved seating on our last visit, 10% of the 3500 allocation are held back if its sold as unreserved, on our next visit we have been given the full allocation for the stand so as at Anfield reserved seating will be enforced.

So those booking early may not get the best seats?

Correct, just ask those who bought standing tickets for Fleetwood early, they ended up down the side of the pitch completely exposed to the elements, as a rule tickets will be sold out in blocks. As a previous poster has bought tickets today in the centre block I would suspect those buying early will be in similarly located seats.

Well I'm not sure, it may well be that the central block is being sold first, as like the poster above, my seat is also 102, only I'm on the back row. There must be considerably more than 110 seats in the stand as it goes the length of the pitch.

They are supposed to be selling them in order but I asked for one at the back, and got what I wanted; the ticket office bloke, Andy I think his name his, just turned his bundle of tickets over.

Allocated seating means exactly that deyres, you are supposed to sit in your allocated seat and if you don't I wouldn't be surprised if you are moved, possibly to a van outside, if you need asking twice.

Correct, just ask those who bought standing tickets for Fleetwood early, they ended up down the side of the pitch completely exposed to the elements, as a rule tickets will be sold out in blocks. As a previous poster has bought tickets today in the centre block I would suspect those buying early will be in similarly located seats.

Fleetwood didn't have a :censored:ing clue. We were told to squeeze into a section our tickets were for after being told we couldn't go there because it was full, then told our tickets were for the Narnia Stand or something. Side of the pitch for the first and last visit it was then.

Fleetwood didn't have a :censored:ing clue. We were told to squeeze into a section our tickets were for after being told we couldn't go there because it was full, then told our tickets were for the Narnia Stand or something. Side of the pitch for the first and last visit it was then.

And told "if you want good organisation, go to Anfield or Old Trafford".

Yeah.

Well I'm not sure, it may well be that the central block is being sold first, as like the poster above, my seat is also 102, only I'm on the back row. There must be considerably more than 110 seats in the stand as it goes the length of the pitch.

They are supposed to be selling them in order but I asked for one at the back, and got what I wanted; the ticket office bloke, Andy I think his name his, just turned his bundle of tickets over.

Allocated seating means exactly that deyres, you are supposed to sit in your allocated seat and if you don't I wouldn't be surprised if you are moved, possibly to a van outside, if you need asking twice.

If you're trying to sit in your allocated seat and it's within two blocks from the corner flag then good luck...

99% of Latics away games there is no issue with standing and sitting but Rochdale away is the exception to the rule.

Booked early for Everton the year we won was one of the first and we had the worse view!!

Did the same when we got beat of 5-1 off Liverpool, went down to the ticket office bright and early on the first day they was out and got stuck to the left of the goal on the third row, crap veiw, told to sit down off some jumped up steward every time I stood up to join in with the signing coming from the back off the stand, if that's premier league football you can stick it

Did the same when we got beat of 5-1 off Liverpool, went down to the ticket office bright and early on the first day they was out and got stuck to the left of the goal on the third row, crap veiw, told to sit down off some jumped up steward every time I stood up to join in with the signing coming from the back off the stand, if that's premier league football you can stick it

It's not. Away fans stand at every game in that league. Although at Anfield it was different because the back 6 or 7 rows could virtually see nothing if there was standing.

If capable, I don't know why anyone wouldn't stand at an away game. Such a better buzz than sitting.

If you're trying to sit in your allocated seat and it's within two blocks from the corner flag then good luck...

99% of Latics away games there is no issue with standing and sitting but Rochdale away is the exception to the rule.

I wanted one at the back for a reason, I'm not going to be blocking anyone's view...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...