Rochdale (away) 24 October all-ticket

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at that:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/156457/change-to-ticket-admission-status-for-tomorrow/#24

Rochdale fans: do they think Latics are Napoli Ultras?

I swear it wasn't that bad last season. Saw it kick off once...

I know! Can you imagine what it would be like for them if they ever draw one of the big city clubs at home in the cup, they'd be terrified to leave their houses afterwards?

Those with spare tickets, give them away outside the ground. It happened to me once when I was a kid and it was a mint day I felt rich as :censored: because I didnt need to spend on a ticket.

So now I always make sure to do it whenever I end up with a spare, its not the same feeling but it is still quite satisfying.

Those with spare tickets, give them away outside the ground. It happened to me once when I was a kid and it was a mint day I felt rich as :censored: because I didnt need to spend on a ticket.

So now I always make sure to do it whenever I end up with a spare, its not the same feeling but it is still quite satisfying.

Good shout, gave my ticket to a kid at the ground.