Rochdale (away) 24 October all-ticket

I actually dont understand why people wpuldn't go because its an 'allocated seat'. If we drew UTD away in the cup, would you not go because you'd be given a seat?

A seat is a seat...if you dont like it, there'll be a few spares to go find another one. I find that the atmosphere is better when the 'singers' are a bit more spread out as it seems to get everybody going.

As far what happened at bury, yes the police weren't totally blameless but come on....some of our fans were just idiots that day.

Edited by Fruitygoo

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't be a big home crowd on Saturday.

It's all ticket for home supporters, which is ridiculous, given that we haven't sold out, and the fans who went in the home ends last season did so because they couldn't get in the away end...

2500 home fans, 2500 away fans.

He means Dale had 2500 fans there last night. I think 2500 will be a fair effort considering our league position and the fact that many fans think we'll get beat!

Dale had an attendance last night of 2495 in total

Oldham Athletic AFC @OfficialOAFC 5h5 hours ago

REMINDER: The ticket office will be open until 5pm both today & tomorrow for supporters to pick up tickets for @officiallydale this weekend

Club Statement:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-rochdale-v-oldham-athletic-enjoy-the-match-2758808.aspx

Yeah I remember that what was the breakdown last year. Still don't know how you could say that stand was not at the full capacity of 3500 last year

That's because it wasn't... Plenty of empty seats dotted around the stand. Last season they limited the capacity to 3,200 to allow for unallocated seating. This year full capacity of 3,600 due to allocated seating. Ironic that we will only sell 2,500 this time around.

That's because it wasn't... Plenty of empty seats dotted around the stand. Last season they limited the capacity to 3,200 to allow for unallocated seating. This year full capacity of 3,600 due to allocated seating. Ironic that we will only sell 2,500 this time around.

No chance you can find 400 empty seats in the picture of last year. Don't know how to upload it.